CHECK OUT MY GROWTH IN 3 WEEKS WITH SURGE!

Wolftrap

I see results already. I'm so happy check out my comparison pic in my album. In just 3 weeks I noticed that growth. I'm loving it. I am going to start using surge 5 weeks post relaxer. (just cause I like to wear my hair down) and relax at 8 or nine weeks. I'm a surge advocate and have had no bad experiences yet. Although today my stylist told me I had a scab in the middle of my head but I know for a fact that is because when I had those braids I wasn't spraying oil sheen on after the surge (VERY IMPORTANT to oil afterwards)

You can see the progress - happy hair growing
clap.gif

I see it now, you've gotten some good growth girl!
I also like the cornrows/puff you had in your other album. That style is too cute girl!

Thanks so much. I like the cornrows too. I think they may be my summer style to keep my hands out my hair.

Wolftrap, I really want to try surge but I'm terrified because I have heard some awful things about surge. I don't have a sensitive scalp, but what made you decided to try it? TIA

I've been so impressed with the progress you guys are making with Surge that I have started using it consistently for the last week. I hope that it works the same magic for me.

cova girlm I use the surge 14 the spray like most of the ladies here use. I don't think I really have a regimen per se. It is a lot different than the other ladies on the board. I don't wear protective styles. I use Keracare dry and itchy scalp shampoo and deep condition with keracare humecto I go to the Dominican salon weekly to have this done. When I am 5 weeks post relaxer, then I start to do braidouts and bantu knots and start to surge. (I guess those are protective styles but that is after I've worn my hair down for about 5 weeks) Then at week 9 I relax again. Simple regimen. I also take GNC Ultranourishair and B complex but I have only seen significant results from surge.

[ QUOTE ]
TBird said:
Wolftrap, I really want to try surge but I'm terrified because I have heard some awful things about surge. I don't have a sensitive scalp, but what made you decided to try it? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what I was so leary about using surge. But after hearing so many good stories about it I just HAD to try it. I searched on here about surge and the people that had bad reactions. I came to one conclustion with them versus the people that have had no reaction. The ones that had no reaction were washing frequently AND also following surge up with some sort of moisturizer on their scalp. The first time I tried it my scalp starting tingling and I got a little scared. But I tried again and starting spraying ORS olive oil on it right after and had no tingling no nothing. I wash about 3 times a week and always follow it up. This is why I think I have had no reaction at all.

I figured if it didn't work or I had a reaction I could always stop using it. People got such quick results I had to see for myself

oh yeah I know I need to trim my ends but I am just too afraid of letting a sylist do it. I don't want to be back at square one. So I am on a no trim kick until I can either learn how to do it myself or I get closer to my goal. So my ends are kind of raggedy but they will be cut don't worry. Thanks for pointng that out straightup for acknowledging that. See ladies that's what I mean about constructive critisism. That's a good thing

Back