check out my fotki and help me.

am new to this forum and i need help with my hair please check out my fotki with pictures and help me out.pw:blessthisfile

Your profile is set to private so I can't get to your profile to find you fotki. Maybe you can add it to your siggy or add me as a buddy :yep:?

post the link please.......:spinning:

I tried to go to fotki and add your name...could not find it.:nono:.....your profile is locked so I don't know if the link is in there.

OK, I checked you out!:grin:

I must say that you are so pretty and your kids are beautiful!

Your hair is so thick and pretty so I don't know what kind of help you need. It seems to me that I need your help :drunk:! You don't have your regimen posted so maybe you could add that and then the other ladies can chime in about the issues you may have with your hair...but seriously your hair looks good girl!:spinning:

I couldn't leave a comment in your fotki because you don't have the comments enabled.

Your hair looks very thick and full :yep:. Is there any specific issue that you are having with your hair (e.g. dryness, breaking, elasiticity)? There are a lot of experience ladies in here that I'm sure will be able to give you a lot of great advice. By the way what's your reggie?

Last edited:
Are you sure that the shedding you mentioned is not just normal post pregnancy stuff?

As soon as I had my son all of the hair around my temples fell out. It grew back but it took some time.

Also- what do you use to detangle your hair while wet? Do you do your blow out yourself? or rather how do you smooth your hair after you wash it?

Since your pictures look great, I think we all need more info about your routine and more specific info about your problems with your hair.

Are you sure that the shedding you mentioned is not just normal post pregnancy stuff?

As soon as I had my son all of the hair around my temples fell out. It grew back but it took some time.

Also- what do you use to detangle your hair while wet? Do you do your blow out yourself? or rather how do you smooth your hair after you wash it?

Since your pictures look great, I think we all need more info about your routine and more specific info about your problems with your hair.

you know what i never taught about that.that could be the problem.honestly i have no routine for my hair.believe me when i say i don;t do nothing to it.but now am learning alot from her and hopefully i will grow my hair midback soon.check me out next year.

You have very pretty, thick, healthy looking hair. After pregnancy and giving birth the body is going through all kinds of changes and adjustments, including your hair. My hair shedded until my son was about six months old.

You have very pretty, thick, healthy looking hair. After pregnancy and giving birth the body is going through all kinds of changes and adjustments, including your hair. My hair shedded until my son was about six months old.

hey,
you actually one of my hair idols:yawn:,checked you out a few times on fotki, beautiful family.take care God bless.

Gorgeous hair. You and your kids are beautiful.

I don't know anything at all about pregnancy shedding. I haven't had any children yet. But you may want to try garlic shampoo, deep conditioning with heat and castor oil. HTH.

Gorgeous hair. You and your kids are beautiful.

I don't know anything at all about pregnancy shedding. I haven't had any children yet. But you may want to try garlic shampoo, deep conditioning with heat and castor oil. HTH.

thank you sweetie, i will try everything you mentioned.GOD BLESS.hopefully by next year all will be well.:yawn:

OK, I checked you out!:grin:

I must say that you are so pretty and your kids are beautiful!

Your hair is so thick and pretty so I don't know what kind of help you need. It seems to me that I need your help :drunk:! You don't have your regimen posted so maybe you could add that and then the other ladies can chime in about the issues you may have with your hair...but seriously your hair looks good girl!:spinning:

I couldn't leave a comment in your fotki because you don't have the

sorry mami i have no regimen, trust me i wish i did, for all my life i have just left my hair alone.the length i have now is from almost four years ago.use to grow faster than this, that is why am here now for so knowledge of taking care of my hair better.wish i found this website long time ago, my hair will be by my hips by now,lol.we will see, by next year how God bless me.thanks for your patience.am sooooo new to all this computer stuff, think you can post comments now on my fotki.you are beautiful yourself.God bless.

Back