CHECK OUT MY 1ST ROLLERSET!!!!!!!!!!!

TLC1020

Ladies I decided to jump on the rollerset bandwagon and to my surprise the rollerset came out better than I thought :yay::yay:

http://public.fotki.com/carmelaka/

tried to copy and paste pictures... didn't work .. so..pictures are in fotki

Rollerwrap: I am trying to decrease the use of flat irons

How do I get my rollerset to look straight?
- How do I comb the curls to wrap?
- Do I wrap the curls like I normally would wrap?

Last edited:
It's telling me "Address Not Found" when I click your link.
*I didnt care for the Silk Elements Poo either.*

Ummmm....young lady!!! What happened to HYH????? :busted: :bat:

No seriously, you did super good for your first rollerset. My first one came out lookin a mess. Your hair looks awesome as always!:grin:

You did a great job on your hair. I always wondered how your hair would look in a rollerset. The nice waves fit your face well. Keep up the good work.

I know Lexi, but girl I wanted a break from the daily bun for just a moment.. Utilizing the passess :grin::grin:

Ummmm....young lady!!! What happened to HYH????? :busted: :bat:

No seriously, you did super good for your first rollerset. My first one came out lookin a mess. Your hair looks awesome as always!:grin:

- How do I comb this look?

Good job for the first time,I still have not got it i have a caruso Set still in the box been there for a Year.:grin::grin:

- How do I comb this look?

use larger rollers for straighter hair.

then follow up by combing it in a wrap and tying with a scarf overnight
or
do the saran wrap method, after you comb hair in a wrap put the saran wrap on top and sit under the dryer for 10 min. remove and put silk scarf on overnight.

hope this helps

Thanks hun..:grin::grin::grin::grin:
Gray or purples rollers? Also how do I get the rollers tight to the scalp with the pins without the pin crease at the root of the hair?

use larger rollers for straighter hair.

then follow up by combing it in a wrap and tying with a scarf overnight
or
do the saran wrap method, after you comb hair in a wrap put the saran wrap on top and sit under the dryer for 10 min. remove and put silk scarf on overnight.

hope this helps

Thanks hun..:grin::grin::grin::grin:
Gray or purples rollers? Also how do I get the rollers tight to the scalp with the pins without the pin crease at the root of the hair?

hmmm. i'm not sure about pins. i use clips.
314.jpg

and then i blow out roots to get rid of the crease.
as far as what size... i use 3.5" rollers. different brands have different colors so i'm not sure what 'color' to tell you.

Back