Check out Miss Raven Symone on the Ayurvedic Tip!

secretrose

I think her website is so cute! There arent many positive images for young black women and i'm glad to see Raven is doing her thing.:grin:

On her site, she lists a few spa treatments including a natural hair mask and some facials using ayurvedic oils and such. She also breaks down Kapha, Pita, and Vata.

I'm a Kapha Yall!:nono: lol:grin:

She has other cute little creative tips on there too. Check it out

http://ravensymonepresents.com/

I think her website is so cute! There arent many positive images for young black women and i'm glad to see Raven is doing her thing.:grin:

On her site, she lists a few spa treatments including a natural hair mask and some facials using ayurvedic oils and such. She also breaks down Kapha, Pita, and Vata.

I'm a Kapha Yall!:nono: lol:grin:

She has other cute little creative tips on there too. Check it out

Do you have a link?

Please...

I be right in front of the TV singing the theme song:alcoholic...loudly:spinning:

and I am a bit over the age of 21:lachen:

LOL...I watch it too....really it started bc I work in pediatric home health..so sometimes the kids would be watching it...well it got to a point where it would be on that channel when I was at home and I wouldnt even change it...lol.

LOL...I watch it too....really it started bc I work in pediatric home health..so sometimes the kids would be watching it...well it got to a point where it would be on that channel when I was at home and I wouldnt even change it...lol.

her personality is catching. I never knew she could pull off a comedic role.

I know she wear weaves sometimes but I think she is working on her own hair on her website. It looks pretty healthy.

That was a cute website! I hope her positivity catches on, especially when there are so many celebrities close to her age that are showing their a**es!

Thanks for sharing, secretrose! :yep:

Raven is too cute! She's a year older than me, and I remember how much I used to enjoy watching all of her movies on the Disney channel. I love how she's showing us how to do simple, easy things that can improve different areas of our everyday life. I think she's a great and beautiful person and a good role model for teens and young adults of all races.

P.S. Her natural doggy shampoo is very similar to the one I make for my own hair :grin:.

Last edited:
I really enjoy reading/seeing all the positive things Raven is doing and as much as I want to say something positive, after watching that video about making a hair mask I must say it's not very LHCF friendly...heck...it isn't even healthy hair friendly. Someone needs to let her know that you CANNOT detangle your hair like that! I cringed as I saw her YANK :wallbash: that BRUSH :sad: through her hair in the MIDDLE :nono: of the hair! :spank: Weave or not, you can't treat your hair like that, especially black/A.A. hair!

....Ugh...I can just imagine all the little black girls watching that video and repeating those same habits!!!

Those were cute videos, although I did wince when she used a paddle brush to work the mayo mask in. :blush:

She has a really good speaking voice, these are cool tutorials. She could be like a hip Martha Stewart for her generation.

I really enjoy reading/seeing all the positive things Raven is doing and as much as I want to say something positive, after watching that video about making a hair mask I must say it's not very LHCF friendly...heck...it isn't even healthy hair friendly. Someone needs to let her know that you CANNOT detangle your hair like that! I cringed as I saw her YANK :wallbash: that BRUSH :sad: through her hair in the MIDDLE :nono: of the hair! :spank: Weave or not, you can't treat your hair like that, especially black/A.A. hair!

....Ugh...I can just imagine all the little black girls watching that video and repeating those same habits!!!
I was waiting for someone to comment on that... OUCH!!! Aiieeeee!!!!!

You caught that too.

Okay, Imma have to borrow that furry pencil and padded journal idea.

It's secret sister time for my daughter's junior Girls Scout troop and the total is less than ten bucks.

I got earrings and feather boas, and heck you can get 4 of those Lisa Frank colorful pencils for $1.00. Have glue gun will travel!!!!

Thank You RAVEN!!!!!

I love Raven. Her site is cute, upbeat and informative. I really hope she doesn't disappear. I want to see her acting/producing/something for years to come.

Ot: but i love when on the show (Thats So Raven, of which I have watched every episode nearly) she hears her "jam" and she does the booty dance :lachen:

Raven definitely has a good spirit, very positive and seems to be aware of the fact a lot her fans are little girls. She's grown up to be a lovely young lady. I love her lipglosses, they always look nice on her.

Back