Cheated on the OCT/Megatek Challenge

BlackHairDiva

OK, I have been doing the OCT, Megatek challenge and well....I cheated.:sad:

I spotted my BT bottled and started squirting...next thing I knew I was pouring MTG in another bottle ready for use the next week. Has anyone ever slipped so low? :nono::nono:What was the side effect to your hair?:perplexed

:lachen: You just described me to a tee.

Between the MN, Moe gro oil, and MT I will either be completely bald this time next year or my hair will be down to my ankles.

But seriously, I truly don't know. I do know that others use multiple things on their heads and one individual in particular said her hair appeared to grow faster with the concoction compared to using the MT alone.

:lachen: You just described me to a tee.

Between the MN, Moe gro oil, and MT I will either be completely bald this time next year or my hair will be down to my ankles.

But seriously, I truly don't know. I do know that others use multiple things on their heads and one individual in particular said her hair appeared to grow faster with the concoction compared to using the MT alone.

:lachen::lachen: Lets shoot for the Ankles!

Yea. I Cheat on MT with BT on Sundays as I pre-poo

Bt helped my poof turn into an actual puff, I can't just give it up completely.

I'm cheating on OCT with BeeMine. I used to use the OCT every other day on the scalp but now I'm only using it when I wash. I guess I'm not really cheating.......more like "two-timing" :)

:lol: :lachen:

Ya'll ain't cheating - ain't no ring on that hair!! Ya'll are just exploring your optionssssss....... :rofl:

I'm cheating on OCT with BeeMine. I used to use the OCT every other day on the scalp but now I'm only using it when I wash. I guess I'm not really cheating.......more like "two-timing" :)

:lachen:A great play on words sista. But you isssss cheating. :yep: LOL. Imagine if a Significant Other said that to one of us, we would be more livid at the fact that he said that and less that he was actually cheating..

Okay, I am through digressing. ---Proceed :grin:

Back