Cheap Quality shea butter

sprungonhairboards

Since I been lurkin and jackin I decided to give back.

I got a seeecccreeettt, (I think it's a secret) don't tell nobody on those other boards though.

There's a great place www.health2go.com (sorry I don't know how to make a hyperlink) they sell excellent natural products including quality shea butter super cheap. They sell refined and unrefined, for all you do it yourself product makers and cosmetic grade that glides on whipped cream soft. A 16oz jar is only $6.95, you can get 3lbs for $19.95. They sell smaller sample sizes for a couple dollars. Unrefined is slightly higher (a buck or 2). You can get it unscented or you can choose from 6 or 7 different scents and they will add them for you. It used to be free but now its 15 cents extra for scent.

I've been patronizing them for a couple of years and I have nothing but rave reviews. They are super nice and have fast shipping and really quality products.

I think they're really blowing up now so I'm sure the prices will increase in the future. There's a note on the site that says 2004 was their best selling year ever so people must be catching on.

Sprung,
which grade do you usually purchase? I'm thinking about either the recipe or cosmetic grade. Strong smells give me headaches and I dont care too much for the smell of sheabutter. I was wondering if you had tried either of thoes grades.

Okay, I went there and am in love with the Cocoa Shea.

I am ordering the 16 oz.

I love plain shea butter, but I love Cocoa/Shea/Grapeseed oil blended together even better.

OOOOHHHHHH can't wait.

c_octavia said:
Sprung,
which grade do you usually purchase? I'm thinking about either the recipe or cosmetic grade. Strong smells give me headaches and I dont care too much for the smell of sheabutter. I was wondering if you had tried either of thoes grades.

Hi! I've tried both but now I only get the cosmetic grade. The only difference is the cosmetic grade is blended w/shea oil so it is smooth and creamy. The other is more solid. Honestly, the smell of the plain shea butter is not really heavy and I would'nt say strong at all. But you can choose a nice light scent like lavendar, gardenia or jasmine and I think you'd be fine.

Back