Cheap Joico online...

Kurlee

Let's compile a list of cheap online places to buy JOICO products. A few people have posted links sporadically but I can't find them:grin:

Kurlee, I don't know of any online places, but If You are near a Ulta store, Joico is on Sale, Buy-Two Get-Two Free, until Feb. 14th.

Then that shall be my next purchase! :yep:

I saw a gallon on ebay but the one I saw wasn't the deep penetrating reconstructor. Mind sharing the link?

Mine is the daily reconstructing condish. It's great and my hair feels stronger immediately after I use it.

As for the link, I'm not very skilled with the computer. I don't know how to even start making a link.LOL

Mine is the daily reconstructing condish. It's great and my hair feels stronger immediately after I use it.

As for the link, I'm not very skilled with the computer. I don't know how to even start making a link.LOL

Oh ok, that's ok! I think I saw that one. That IS a great price!! I like all of the ingredients in the conditioner, too. The reconstructor I bought is not quite a conditioner but the ingredients are similar. I follow it up with a DC to keep the moisture protein balance. I bet with the reconstructing conditioner you don't even have to follow up with a DC. :yep: Nice!

My name is Denise, too!

Hi Sheba1.

The conditioner is really great. I bought it as I was looking for the one you have, but I found that this one was good enough for my hair. My hair is so much stronger, and as you said, I don't have to follow it up with anything unless I want to.

Back