Cheap herbs and powders at herbco.com

Forever in Bloom

My Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/etc. gift to all the mixtresses and Ayurvedic divas here :grin: I would put this in the vendor review section; however, if you're like me, you only go there once in a blue moon :rolleyes:

I made a purchase last Sunday, the items were shipped via UPS Monday morning, and are scheduled to arrive this coming Monday!

Here are a few examples of the fabulous prices! Many are available as herbs and powders. The following prices are based on 16 ounce sizes.
The shipping isn't bad either. The more you buy, the more you get your money's worth.

neem powder, $7.50
marshmallow powder, $7.20
orange peel powder, $3.90
hibiscus flower powder, $4.20
rosemary powder, $2.70
henna, ranges from $3.90-$7.50 per 16 ounces (comes in black, blond, chestnut, neutral and red)
horsetail powder, $5.50
irish moss powder, $7.60
wild cherry bark powder, $6.00
peppermint powder, $4.00
burdock root powder, $5.10
citric acid, $5.10
fo ti powder, $12.00
fenugreek seed powder, $2.70
nettle powder, $5.30
gotu kola, $4.50

Look at everything. There's so much more :yep:

I like herbco.com. I also ordered my muslin herb baggies and tea baller from them for my cut and sifted herbs.

aww man this is etter than mountain rose. I would have gotten more value! The only difference is that they aren't organic, I guess that is where the price jumps up. Thanks for letting us know!!!!

aww man this is etter than mountain rose. I would have gotten more value! The only difference is that they aren't organic, I guess that is where the price jumps up. Thanks for letting us know!!!!

I concur. My only problem is body-art quality henna doesn't come in different shades like these.:perplexed

I was JUST about to say this. If you don't mind the non organic herbs then herbco is your best bet but for organic herbs mountin rose works out cheaper.

Thanks for posting this Forever in Bloom! It is an excellent site!

Back