cheap alternative to Kenra MC

DahomeyAhosi

I tried Herbal Essences Rainforest Flowers conditioners because my husband got it free with his shampoo and I didn't want to throw it out. This stuff works just as well as Kenra MC for me. I use Kenra MC weekly after Emergencee treatments. Today I used this conditioner instead and my hair turned out with no tangles, and full of slip. Try it out and save some money!

OT - AllAboutTheHair, I just peeked at your album....YOUR HAIR IS GAWGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! DANG!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :shocked:

Yeah, this stuff has to be DARN GOOD to compare to Kenra MC, IMO.

Thanks, it is coming along nicely (thanks to God and everyone on the board). Now I gotta get to Wal-Mart so I can try...those plastic party cups :sekret:

AllAboutTheHair said:
Thanks, it is coming along nicely (thanks to God and everyone on the board). Now I gotta get to Wal-Mart so I can try...those plastic party cups :sekret:

Um, yeah. I need some um....cups too...because um...I may have a party...sometime...*gulps*

What is this Kenra everybody is talking about? I'm lost when it comes to this and lacio lacio stuff I hear i guys talking about.... :perplexed

I got my conditi....I mean plastic cups. It has the same consistency as Kenra....'s bottle. I will try it out in the A.M. on my hair ...to see if it holds water. Yeah, cups. :sekret:

We will be waiting on your review. I am at the point now where I am a little anxious about trying anything new with my routine. If it truly isn't broke why even bother trying to fix it?

AllAboutTheHair said:
I got my conditi....I mean plastic cups. It has the same consistency as Kenra....'s bottle. I will try it out in the A.M. on my hair ...to see if it holds water. Yeah, cups. :sekret:

:lachen: Let us know how those, uh, cups work out for you. I'm looking in my cabinet and I'm running low on cups too. I may have to pick up some this week...:lol:

Natrlchallenge said:
What is this Kenra everybody is talking about? I'm lost when it comes to this and lacio lacio stuff I hear i guys talking about.... :perplexed

Kenra MC stands for Kenra moisturizing conditioner. It's an expensive product that delivers awesome slip while detangling. You can buy it at salons, Trade Secret, etc.

Messing around with this board, I cant keep a penny! I gotta try this Kenra was too pricey for my budget this month.

Hi Azul....still no other reviews but I used it for the second time today with the same Kenra-like effects. Now that I have new growth I also noticed that it was just as soft as it is with the MC.

I am natural, 4a/b. It has a thick consistency similar to Kenra BUT not the same slip IMHO. It has some slip but not enough for my napps. It also doubles as an excellent shaving cream. HHG!! :)

Back