Chat?

I would love to be in the chat room. I've never visited. It would be a great way for me to get some questions answered. I always have some doubts with my regimen as I am just starting it. Would be great to get some live help.:ohwell:

Wow, I didn't even realize it was gone!!! Why was it removed?

OT: I am so in love with your hair!! You need to update your siggy girl because just looking at that Dec pic you were atleast CBL there and probably bypassed APL by now! :grin:

OT: I am so in love with your hair!! You need to update your siggy girl because just looking at that Dec pic you were atleast CBL there and probably bypassed APL by now! :grin:

Thank you:grin:
I will, I have one more pic to put up in my siggy. I will probably update it later on tonight.

I would love to be in the chat room. I've never visited. It would be a great way for me to get some questions answered. I always have some doubts with my regimen as I am just starting it. Would be great to get some live help.:ohwell:

Curly, that won't even happen :grin:. When I first got in chat, I was starting to ask hair questions; but Gymfreak told me real quick that they don't talk about hair in there!...lol. Too bad; I wanted live hair help too. :lachen:

Curly, that won't even happen :grin:. When I first got in chat, I was starting to ask hair questions; but Gymfreak told me real quick that they don't talk about hair in there!...lol. Too bad; I wanted live hair help too. :lachen:
Girl if you even say the word 'hair" in regular convo they will bring down the hammer! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

That should be coming back when Nikos completes the upgrades.
Thank you for your patience.

Back