Change Search Results Order To "most Recent" As Default

Yes that would be a good idea. Search was shoddy before the upgrade but ever since it's been even less user friendly.
So one more vote for changing to most recent lol.

IMG_3779.PNG @Dee-Licious: I did a search on "fenugreek" and it had 20 pages. What I noticed is, the search, in the top, right-hand corner, has the box, "Search this forum only" checked. I don't remember it having that box checked before. Please see above.

View attachment 406065 @Dee-Licious: I did a search on "fenugreek" and it had 20 pages. What I noticed is, the search, in the top, right-hand corner, has the box, "Search this forum only" checked. I don't remember it having that box checked before. Please see above.

Something is not working properly. I did a search for posts by me in the Sewing Section thread, and it's only pulling results from 2013. I've posted in there recently. I was doing a search in a thread @Atthatday

Thanks @dimopoulos for looking into this.

v2rN1Vg.jpg

Last edited:
I just did a search for fenugreek, and it did show recent results for the first four and then it skips all the way to 2014 @Atthatday and @dimopoulos as shown on picture below. I know there are way more recent posts on fenugreek because I was researching it last month.

mkh61PY.jpg

Back