Ceramic Flat Iron at CVS

leontyneb

I bought this flat iron as an emergency because my hair frizzed up on my way to work. I already have the tru ceramic pro flat iron and that works wonderful and I love it. This flat iron from CVS works wonderful also. I was totally surprised how it just flattened my hair as if I just got my hair done from the salon. People were saying what did you do to your hair because they saw my hair frizzed up and they thought I went to the salon downstairs in our building. I am so glad I bought this. If you need something in an emergency this flat iron will do the trick. It cost $17.98 and it is CVS brand name.

http://public.fotki.com/leontyneb

password: jesus

Attachments

• flatiron3.jpg
    flatiron3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 16
  • flatiron2.jpg
    flatiron2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • flatiron.jpg
    flatiron.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
How funny I bought the same one yesterday!!!! I love it!!!23.99 with tax at Walgreens!!! It is the Conair Wet to Dry right?

Cat eyes

:lachen: :lachen: I thought I was the only one that bought emergency items like this on the way to work when something went wrong. I've done that many times. I've bought a whole thing of make up, if I forgot mine and really wanted to wear some. I've bought a mani/pedi kit, if my nails looked messed up. I've changed my entire outfit at 8:30am at a store close to my job several times.

I know, I know, I'm sick!

I'm hoping to not jack the thread, but can u tell me if the true ceramic pro is all its hyped up to be? I'm looking to get a new ceramic iron for my short hair. I'd like to be able to curl, flip, etc.:perplexed Thanx

The tru ceramic pro works wonders especially for short hair. On the infomercial they showed it being used for short hair and it works. For me having long hair I love it. I also heard great things about maxiglide so you have two options that I know of.

Back