Ceramic Curling Irons?

Eyvonne7131

Hey,

do ceramic curling irons really work that great? If you have used or currently use them, let me know what your experience is like. I am thinking of getting one but I do not want to waste my money.
wink.gif

Thanks Ladies!

I think so! I have one and I love it!! I used to have a reg. flat iron back in the day, and it burned my hair!! Ceramic works better, IMO, because it evenly distributes the heat, so there's lees chance of burning your hair.

I like the ceramic irons. I haven't burnt my hair yet. I would advise you to purchase one with adjustment setting more than just high and low. I would also advise to purchase one that can get up to at least 400 degrees for versatility. HTH!

Which one are you thinking of getting? I bought one then returned it b/c I couldn't get my hair to "slide" through to curl it. I think it was a Revlon. (Conair makes on that looks just like it).

I guess they're good, but I wasn't able to use it.

Thanks ladies...I have decided which one to get yet. But I will keep in mind what you wrote about temp setting, Revlon and Conair.
smile.gif

My chi ceramic curling iron arrived yesterday. I havent used it properly yet but I did a little test. it definitely seems to glide over the hair smoother and there wasn't the smell of burnt hair. there is a temp control besides low med high but it seemed hot enough..
I paid $60 on ebay

Back