Ceaser hair cut

If Im not mistaking, I think its a low haircut with waves. I think.:confused: Ladies, please help me out on this one!!

I don't have any pictures, but George Michael has been wearing one. Don't know about lately though. See http://www.georgemichael.com Enter his site, click images, then go to image 12, I believe. This is the best example of a ceasar I can think of. Sorry I can't paste the picture. George Clooney had one also.

ETA: Forget image number. The images are random. Look for the low cut. There is a good one with him in black and a goatee with a ceasar kind of looking down. There is also one of him in a red chair with a ceasar. HTH.

ETA: This man is hot! Such a waste..............

Last edited:
I'm not sure how this would look on a white guy. But for a black guy, I agree with Shunta, a low cut with waves.

Ms_Twana said:
I'm not sure how this would look on a white guy. But for a black guy, I agree with Shunta, a low cut with waves.

The Ceaser for white guys is the haircut that Enrique Ingleseas (sp?) had.

The Caesar resembles the cut Julius Caesar was said to have--if you ever watched "Rome" on HBO, the actor who played him has one. For a white guy, it's a very very very short bang cut straight and across the entire front top, and close cropped--but not buzzed--throughout.

What we call a Caesar on a black woman out here is a very close cropped hair cut. It's not a fade, because the cut is even all over.

I went to a party Saturday night and one of the attendees had a Caesar--it was gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of killer stilettos and owned the room.

I think most women look great with Caesar cuts, but it's often because they also have the personality to pull it off.

Cheleigh said:
I think most women look great with Caesar cuts, but it's often because they also have the personality to pull it off.

I agree. I could never have the confidence that they have.

Cheleigh said:
What we call a Caesar on a black woman out here is a very close cropped hair cut. It's not a fade, because the cut is even all over.

I went to a party Saturday night and one of the attendees had a Caesar--it was gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of killer stilettos and owned the room.

Did Toni Braxton sport a Caesar cut?

Back