CAUTION:for anyone using Tigi products in Canada

Re: Fot anyone using Tigi products in Canada

Dag, that's messed up. It looks just like Tigi, except the packaging looks worn and tattered. Good looking out for the Canadian ladies.

My goodness! Why would someone want to counterfeit hair products.
nono.gif

Do you think that maybe they are selling counterfeits on Ebay? They do sell them pretty cheap.

I know, it's crazy....I just want to make sure that no one is using these fake products cause they could be harmful...bumping to make sure everyone sees this..

I think that people want to counterfeit it because their products go for so much!

I would not worry about buying your TIGI products from Ebay. Especially if the buyer has a rating of 97 or higher. These people earn thier livelihood from Ebay and would not risk losing the income. The products that you buy are usually seconds. That is why they are sold for cheaper prices than you pay in the salons. They simply do not pass quality inspections when it comes to packaging standards.

That's crazy...I bought my ego boost at Shoppers Drugmart and my dumb blonde at Sams...both of which I think are reliable sources, but you never know. Thanks for the headsup!

No problem I just though I'd let everyone know...I'm not sure where these products are being sold though.

Hi all! I don't personally use these products but I live in the NYC metro area. FOr all the ladies who live in this area, in Manhattan (upper west side) from 66th street to 96th streets there are street fairs that alternate between these two locations, I ALWAYS ALWAYS see these products for sale and at a reasonable price too (IN MANHATTAN), I think I saw a 32 oz shampoo for $10. Hope this info might be useful to some of y'all
smile.gif

Back