Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo and Conditioner

Syrah

Have any of you curly girls given the Catwalk Curls Rock Shampoo and Conditioner a spin?

I bought the shampoo - and I've used it once. I liked it (it's only once so its too early to say whether or not I love it). It has a good scent. It's nice and thick and creamy. It also contains a LOT of the same ingredients as Creme of Nature (the green one with the yellow top). And a little seems to go a long way.

After I washed, my hair didn't feel stripped or super squeky clean (like after clarifying). And there were fewer tangles than usual.

Again, this is after only one wash. I'll keep ya'll posted. :)

Also, I went to buy my beloved Suave Milk and Honey and they were out. So I picked up some Suave "Healthy Curls" (it's the knock off of Redken's healthy curls). What I HAVE realized is that a lot of the Suave Professionals contain the same ingredients (in different amounts) as well as the Suave Naturals.

For instance, if you take a look at the Suave Humectant (Nexxus knockoff) and the Suave Naturals' Coconout Milk - they ingredients are almost ALL the same. Save with the Suave Humectant and the Suave "Healthy Curls". Ingredients are almost identical.

...suave ain't slick. :)

Back