Catogorize the ladies in natural, transitiontion, and relaxed files under member list

Plenty

I think this would be so much more organized and benifical for everybody. This should, IMHO, be catogorized under the member list section.:)

I think this would be rather difficult to do and may be too much work for the administrators to update periodically. Some ladies may change their status: for example, a transitioner may end up relaxing, a transitioner may end up going natural, or a natural may end up going relaxed. I think an indication of their hair status in their signatures is sufficient enough. If their hair status is not in their signature, it will be easier to just ask in the thread or PM the member. ;)

Re: Catogorize the ladies in natural, transitiontion, and relaxed files under member

Poohbear said:
I think this would be rather difficult to do and may be too much work for the administrators to update periodically. Some ladies may change their status: for example, a transitioner may end up relaxing, a transitioner may end up going natural, or a natural may end up going relaxed. I think an indication of their hair status in their signatures is sufficient enough. If their hair status is not in their signature, it will be easier to just ask in the thread or PM the member. ;)
Yes, this would be rather difficult to do and a lot of work to update regularly.

:) Hello.
What if a special category can be added to the forum for display. For example where the profile picture is located...(under "member" above, or better yet what about in the signature of each member. Then everyone can reply under one thread and can see who is in what category.
What do you think of this idea?

Or another idea. Why don't we have check in threads for each hair category but have it color coordinated and kept on the top of the thread titles?

Re: Catogorize the ladies in natural, transitiontion, and relaxed files under member

Allandra said:
Yes, this would be rather difficult to do and a lot of work to update regularly.
I don't mean for the administarors to do any work at all. I am saying give the member the opportunity to do it themselfs by listing it as an option like anything else under member profile. That way the adminstrators do nothing. The member should have the option to update their hair type as often and as easily as they do thier signatures.

Back