Catering To Your Man Video. (nsfw) Agree Or Disagree?

PrissiSippi

Simply Komplex

Some of her main points: If your man works everyday you should pack his lunch everyday. He shouldn't have to eat fast food.

Don't complain about your man going out with his boys. Letbhim miss you.

Stop complaining all the time.

Don't send your man away when y'all get to arguing.

Excuse the language. It's a little cursing in it so don't watch at work.

She sounds like an idiot. Watched about half of it. A grown man can make his lunch just like a grown woman can. He doesn't have to eat fast food, and if he does, it isn't anyone's fault but his own. Over women coddling men, waiting on men like servants, and thinking they will eventually see their value and treat them like queens. Good luck with that :look:.

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

Didn't watch it all, but why are we having sex at three when I need to make his sammich at 4AM?

But, like many have pointed out on FB, where is your ring? Why are you a stay at home girlfriend? Umm, why have you limit your options to shacking up with one guy without any promises just to have your bills paid. For how long? Because while you are letting him run around on the weekends with "his boys," he could very well be exploring his options as you sit at home making sammiches. You are his surrogate mother at this point.

If you don't think men like touch, then you don't know men. Men do like to cuddle. The first thing my FH does when he comes in my house is gives me the biggest hug then he lays up under me on the couch. Then he starts invading my spatial needs lol. But that dependent on many factors. One, their love language and, two, many of OUR men don't receive touch as children, especially those growing up in questionable communities, in efforts to make them hard.I worked with at risk children and you don't even know what a hug or dap means to these boys and girls. That is why it is important for both parents to hug their children and give them affirmations everyday. Even in blended families, my FH gives my son dap and hugs. It is acknowledgement that we are all about to coexist and I give his girls hugs, no one is excluded from this new dynamic. Touch is important and you would want a mate that knows that or can be easily guided towards touch.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who notice all this talk is about "this man","my man" on the basis of living together?
I don't disagree with all she said but I do disagree with the arrogance of it all. When you as a woman feel qualified to dictate how I steer my happy marriage, based on stereotypes that usually describe unhappy relationships. That's mistake number one and identifies the disillusion of everything you are about to say. Don't nobody run NOTHING that goes on in my household outside of me and my husband. Good advice or bad.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who notice all this talk is about "this man","my man" on the basis of living together?
I don't disagree with all she said but I do disagree with the arrogance of it all. When you as a woman feel qualified to dictate how I steer my happy marriage, based on stereotypes that usually describe unhappy relationships. That's mistake number one and identifies the disillusion of everything you are about to say. Don't nobody run NOTHING that goes on in my household outside of me and my husband. Good advice or bad.
She sounds like she is auditioning for the other person's man. It's "pick me" behavior.

My opinion (Oprah unimpressed face) still stands. While I get where she's going with this....it screams mammy/pick me thirst post. There are definitely things women can do to sustain the peace in relationships, but none of that matters if he doesn't see himself as a man in relationship. As Patrice Oneal said, I was her boyfriend before she was my girlfriend. So before you up at 4am making sammiches be sure he's worth it(him working and paying all the bills does not automatically equal worth it), otherwise you'll be on some #getchose(insert year here)....indefinitely.

Furthermore half the women cosigning this girl and her avian proverbs dont have men paying all the bills. If they're lucky, they got Jamal the Pepsi delivery or UPS driver who would still require them to work for a multitude of reasons. Not that there is anything entirely wrong with that, but getting up at 4am when the women is out here hustling too....nah son. We are a team and as such we need to take care of each other and split household duties according to our strengths and availability.

My opinion (Oprah unimpressed face) still stands. While I get where she's going with this....it screams mammy/pick me thirst post. There are definitely things women can do to sustain the peace in relationships, but none of that matters if he doesn't see himself as a man in relationship. As Patrice Oneal said, I was her boyfriend before she was my girlfriend. So before you up at 4am making sammiches be sure he's worth it(him working and paying all the bills does not automatically equal worth it), otherwise you'll be on some #getchose(insert year here)....indefinitely.

Furthermore half the women cosigning this girl and her avian proverbs dont have men paying all the bills. If they're lucky, they got Jamal the Pepsi delivery or UPS driver who would still require them to work for a multitude of reasons. Not that there is anything entirely wrong with that, but getting up at 4am when the women is out here hustling too....nah son. We are a team and as such we need to take care of each other and split household duties according to our strengths and availability.

^^^I like this lol....

I don't believe she has a good man who loves her :lol: most men like to cuddle, even if it's in secret and you're the only one who knows he does.Her man is prob out giving cuddles for free after the let out she encouraged him to go to with his boys lmao

I'm all for catering to your man, but 75% of the stuff she said is a bit unnecessary. If your man's really into you, you don't HAVE to do anything but the bare minimum aka look cute and give him some at least a few times a wk. She's slaving for herself.

MOST of the stuff she said I don't mind. It's just not for any ole boyfriend, loser, jobless freakboi*.

She's pretty, but her being so far in masculine energy makes her message get lost in translation.

E*: faux cursing

Last edited:
Lol, on one hand, I feel bad for her. On the other hand, I feel bad for any girl who actually listens to that and takes her seriously.

I use to rock it with sojourner (I feel that old lol). I have never met a man other than my cousin who is a pastor married 3 times (and I am agnostic pray that his 3rd wide does not leave his behind) who needs alladat to stay with a woman. Men are simple. You can give them alladat and they still cheat or leave you. It is more than that...

but at the same time you do not have to do alladat.. nothing worse than a try hard...

giphy.gif

Didn't watch it all, but why are we f*ing at three when I need to make his sammich at 4AM?

But, like many have pointed out on FB, where is your ring? Why are you a stay at home girlfriend? Umm, why have you limit your options to shacking up with one guy without any promises just to have your bills paid. For how long? Because while you are letting him run around on the weekends with "his boys," he could very well be exploring his options as you sit at home making sammiches. You are his surrogate mother at this point.

If you don't think men like touch, then you don't know men. Men do like to cuddle. The first thing my FH does when he comes in my house is gives me the biggest hug then he lays up under me on the couch. Then he starts invading my spatial needs lol. But that dependent on many factors. One, their love language and, two, many of OUR men don't receive touch as children, especially those growing up in questionable communities, in efforts to make them hard.I worked with at risk children and you don't even know what a hug or dap means to these boys and girls. That is why it is important for both parents to hug their children and give them affirmations everyday. Even in blended families, my FH gives my son dap and hugs. It is acknowledgement that we are all about to coexist and I give his girls hugs, no one is excluded from this new dynamic. Touch is important and you would want a mate that knows that or can be easily guided towards touch.

:lol: I'm using this one from now on, if that's ok :rofl:

Back