Cat Eyed Cutie...I love your hair!

Neen

I saw your pics and your hair looks sooo beautiful and healthy
smile.gif
. What is your regimen? I would love to achieve length like that. What products do you use? Vitamins? What is your hair type? Sorry for all the questions but I love your hair!

Oh wow... thanks, I'm so flattered. I didn't even see that coming
shocked.gif
. There are so many other women on this site with much longer hair than mine, I never expected to be called out. I never thought the current length of my hair was anything to talk about. Thanks so much, you've really made my day.

I was taking a pretty intensive vitamin regimen but I stopped about 3 weeks ago. I was taking biotin (10mg), silica, amino 1500, mega vitamins for the hair, flaxseed oli and msm powder.

I have very thick, dense 4a relaxed hair. I use the following shampoos and conditioners Suave tropical coconut, Suave Humectant, Neutrogena Triple Moisture, Pantene R&N, ApHogee, Clairol Daily Renewal Rehydrate formula, Biosilk Silk Therapy, Inner Science, and Garnier Fructis. I use Infusium 23 heat activated formula as my leave in, along with Tigi Bed Head Split End Mender. For styling I use Fantasia IC hair polisher or Silk Therapy to blowdry and flat iron.

I wash once a week with whatever s&c combo that tickles my fancy, and deep condition for at least an hour. I used a heat processing cap, traps your body heat and helps the conditioner to penetrate better than a plastic cap. Then I add my leave ins and blowdry. After that I flat iron. I usually have my hair in a bun by way of the baggie method. I use a satin head tie to tie it up every night. I perm with Arosci's strongest formula every 12 weeks and only trim at that time. I have a steam treatment done after my relaxer using tea tree oil products. A steamer will be my next big investment.

I'm getting my hair braided tomorrow and plan to keep it that way for the next year or 2 until I finish school. I'll still be taking pics of my roots for my growth updates tho. I think that's everything...let me know if you have any more questions.
wave.gif

thanks for your response. It sounds like your a bonafide PJ, like myself
grin.gif

It's just your hair looked so healthy and shiny and I would love to have results like that. I am currently shampooing with Elasta poo for relaxed hair and conditioning with the Affirm 5-in-1 about 2x a week. I have really short hair (the Halle Berry cut) though so washing and styling isn't much of a hassle. I'm not sure I could make it to 12 weeks without a relaxer though because my hair would be off the hook
shocked.gif

Anyway, thanks again and happy hair growing
smile.gif

Thanks, I'm all braided up now. I'm gonna post pics when I get home. I'm at my mothers house right now and she lives in the technological dark ages...I mean, who has dial up??? Lol anyhow, I'll update my fotki account later.

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
I mean, who has dial up??? Lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily I'm not offended enough by that little jab not to tell you how much I like your hair too. It looks very thick and healthy
smile.gif
BTW, beautiful family.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
I mean, who has dial up??? Lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily I'm not offended enough by that little jab not to tell you how much I like your hair too. It looks very thick and healthy
smile.gif
BTW, beautiful family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to all the dial up users... I don't know how you do it!
nono.gif
I back at home now, gotta love dsl. Thanks for the compliment... on the hair and the family.

Back