castor oil???

NYRICAN1

I know some of you use it for your ends, but what else is castor oil good for? I bought a small bottle of it and it is pretty thick compared to some other oils. Please post what you use it for and is it helping improve your hair?

I mix it with olive oil and I use it as a hot oil treatment or I just put very little on my hair at night before I wrap my hair for bed.

I used castor oil for many many things. I mix it in my conditioners. I mix it into my spray bottle concoction. I use it in a hot oil treatment along with olive oil. Any chance I get to use it...I use it. :lol: It has definitely helped thicken my hair (which is one of my major issues) :yay:

I use castor oil mixed with jojoba oil and I apply it to my scalp, ends, and front & back edges. I used it for thickness and growth. I have to say I can see improvements in my hair.

i use castor oil as a pre-shampoo- treatment- it is great- i have used it w/o heat and with heat- great results either way. It softens and moisturizes my hair and does thicken it up even more than it already was.

Thicken up hair? Ok now I know I need to buy some. So what is the best way to use it on wet hair, dry hair, pre-poo? Do you apply it to the scalp or on the hair?

i use it on dry hair and put a thin plastic cap on and go to sleep- shampoo in the a.m. if this does not work for you - you can put it on dry hair- put a thin plastic cap on and sit under a hooder drye for 15 mins. prior to shampooing. I put it on my scalp and primarily concentrate on my ends.

Back