Castor Oil same as the Number Deux?

AsTheCurlzTurns

Okay you gonna probably laugh at me here LOL

Well, I've been trying to find this castor oil for the longest time. Well I was just at the grocery store awhile ago looking for some castor oil. And yet there wasn't any to be found. So there's this old lady who works there, and she asked if she could help me, and I told her I was looking for some castor oil. Well she gone flat out ask me "Are you constipated Miss, and need to go do number deux?" My face was soooo RED!!! I told her no, then stuttered that a friend of mine's needed it to help get rid of an annoying pimple!:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Well she led me to where the castor oil was, but each and EVERY single brand they had was talking about it being used as a laxative! I got one of them anyways "just in case". But are some you ladies going to tell me that this "laxative" is what you're sealing your HAIR with?!?!?!?

Okay you gonna probably laugh at me here LOL

Well, I've been trying to find this castor oil for the longest time. Well I was just at the grocery store awhile ago looking for some castor oil. And yet there wasn't any to be found. So there's this old lady who works there, and she asked if she could help me, and I told her I was looking for some castor oil. Well she gone flat out ask me "Are you constipated Miss, and need to go do number deux?" My face was soooo RED!!! I told her no, then stuttered that a friend of mine's needed it to help get rid of an annoying pimple!:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Well she led me to where the castor oil was, but each and EVERY single brand they had was talking about it being used as a laxative! I got one of them anyways "just in case". But are some you ladies going to tell me that this "laxative" is what you're sealing your HAIR with?!?!?!?
:rofl: I'm sure you're not the first one from this board looking for this elsewhere! :lol:

All of the castor oil you find in drugstores or grocery stores will say "laxative" on it. That's what people in this country have used it for, for generations.

Alternative health (holistic health) books and sources will suggest many, many healing benefits with this castor oil. It's been know at least since the time of Christ ( and I'm sure before) for these benefits, although not in modern, Western society.
I get mine from the health food store and it has other healing suggestions on the label, nothing about laxatives. :yep:

The first time I bought Co it was from Rite Aid from the laxative aisle. You've got the right one. Your hair (not to mention other parts of you should you choose to go there:grin:) will thank you for it.

Consider buying from oilsbynature.com - great quality, great price.

LOL Thanks everyone for your responses, I'm still red in the face from not even knowing this is what it was. And Isis, yea I'm SURE there's others wondering about this but hey I guess I'm just the guinea pig to ask for them, so they don't get embarrassed like I did LOL

Ummm how do ya'll seal with this stuff? LOL I"m just full of it tonite, aren't I? LOL

^^^^LOL but truth be told, I'm not so embarrassed anymore now, that others have set the record straight. But I'm STILL wondering how you seal your hair with it though. I mean, do you just pour a dime-sized amount in your hands and run it though your hair, or just do individual strands on the ends only? Someone give me the 411 on this so I can be in the loop too :lachen:

LOL-LOL ^^^Well if I am rollersetting I'll put it on section by section when I roll(or mix it with coconut oil to make it less sticky) If I'm bunning, I'll rub it all over my hands and slide my hands under my hair then pat my hair down-again because it's so sticky, then finish up by gathering my hair in a pony tail and rubbing what's left down the length.

:lachen:@ your story.

It is a laxitive and you'll really love it. I use it mostly to seal my ends. It really helps stop splits.

Back