Castor Oil in Paris?

sweetnixsy

Hey, I live in Paris and I am wondering where I can get me some castor oil. Im tired of paying for shipping (I am really a broke ass student).
I know quite a few ladies live here. Any help PLS?
Thank You

Try the Indian grocers near the Gare du Nord and La Chapelle. They usually sell castor oil at a good price.

I dont live in Paris, but in Germany, you can buy it from the pharmacy at a very good price. I get about 200 ml for 3 euros. I cant find it in any store.

I guess I am saying, this may be an option for you also.

sweetnixsy said:
Hey, I live in Paris and I am wondering where I can get me some castor oil. Im tired of paying for shipping (I am really a broke ass student).
I know quite a few ladies live here. Any help PLS?
Thank You

Go to Strasbourg saint denis station there are a lot of shops and pharmacies there which sell it!

Last edited:
sweetnixsy said:
Hey Thanks ladies, all the suggestions are pretty good. will go look for some castor oil in the coming week.

Don't forget the french name "huile de ricin"!

Your local pharmacy should have it, its also used for a laxative lol and I always find it next to stuff to get your intestines movin.

I went to the pharmacy besides my house yesterday to ask for it but the lady came out with a 30ml bottle for 6 euros. I refused to buy it.
SOUN I would like to know how much the prices are in strasbourg saint denis. Merci
S.

You can get a 200ml bottle of pure oil from the Indian grocers for 3-4 euros. The castor oil I've found in the BSSs on Strasbourg St Denis hasn't been pure, but maybe Soun has a better address. I just went into random shops.

ETA:
VS. CO Cash & Carry
Epicierie indienne
197, rue du Fbg Saint-Denis
Paris 10ème

Last edited:
Miss*Tress said:
You can get a 200ml bottle of pure oil from the Indian grocers for 3-4 euros. The castor oil I've found in the BSSs on Strasbourg St Denis hasn't been pure, but maybe Soun has a better address. I just went into random shops.

ETA:
VS. CO Cash & Carry
Epicierie indienne
197, rue du Fbg Saint-Denis
Paris 10ème

oh, now i'm wondering about the quality of the one I use...:perplexed I bought it in a BSS and it was 4euro for 100 ml I think,so... may be you should try the pharmacy in Strasbourg Saint Denis or Miss*Tress adress :)

EDIT:Pharmacie de la Scala H.Torjman-Ouaknine 11 boulevard de Strasbourg 75010 Paris

Last edited:
soun said:
oh, now i'm wondering about the quality of the one I use...:perplexed
Check the label, soun. I bought some jojoba from a BSS and it wasn't until I got home that I saw it was mixed with other oils (like sunflower) and had added fragrance. That was so annoying. :mad:

Miss*Tress said:
Check the label, soun. I bought some jojoba from a BSS and it wasn't until I got home that I saw it was mixed with other oils (like sunflower) and had added fragrance. That was so annoying. :mad:

It was Amine line and on the bottle it's just written Castor oil!

I don't live in paris (I live in Dallas, Texas), but I'm so jealous you live in Paris! Maybe one day when I get my paper up LOL.

Hope you find the castor oil. It's incredible!

Chayil

Castor Oil

What are some benefits of castor oil on natural hair? How can I use it? I just recently BC'd and have heard some things about castor oil. I bought some today but don't really know what I should do with it. Help, anyone?

TIA

Thanks ladies, i finally had time to go look for castor oil today . I bought a liter, i.e. 1000ml for 15.10 euros on Boulevard de strasbourg metro strasbourg st denis a pharmacy called Laboratoire HT26. I am delighted as this will last me a very very very long time. It doesnt have a strong smell as well.
Merci beaucoup!!!

Je suis contente pour toi sweetnixsy ! Very glad ^^ Castor oil have thicken up my hair in no time !

Back