Cassia users.... I need some help!

keeperathome

I have read tons of info on those that use Henna here, but I was just wondering for those who use Cassia instead of Henna do you mix it with anything other than water? Can it be mixed with amla powder or anything like that? How much do you use 100g,200g,etc. for your hair length. Also please include your length. I am thinking of using this but I am not sure how much I would need. Have you had good results with this? Is it really just as good as Henna? I know this is alot but I nee help with this one. Thanks in advance for your help.

Keeperathome

I have read tons of info on those that use Henna here, but I was just wondering for those who use Cassia instead of Henna do you mix it with anything other than water? Can it be mixed with amla powder or anything like that? How much do you use 100g,200g,etc. for your hair length. Also please include your length. I am thinking of using this but I am not sure how much I would need. Have you had good results with this? Is it really just as good as Henna? I know this is alot but I nee help with this one. Thanks in advance for your help.

Keeperathome

I currently use Cassie and Henna treatments. You can mix it with the same things you mix henna with. I am sl, and I use 100g mixed with conditioner. I personally don't think it's as good as henna. But, the conditioning effects is greatttttt! Be sure to use a good moisturzing conditioner afterwards. Also, cassie seem to be hard to wash out.

Cassia does make your hair shine but doesn't strengthen as well as henna does.

You can mix it and use it the same way as henna; I find it easier to rinse out than henna, makes less mess, and doesn't smell as strong. I use henna & indigo pre-mix which could account for the messiness and odor I've encountered.

For my medium thickness MBL hair, 200 grams of powder is just enough.

I'm bumping this back to the top.

Does cassia have the same or similar strengthening results as henna?

Is it possible to use henna without changing the color of your hair?

Please more information ladies.

I'm bumping this back to the top.

Does cassia have the same or similar strengthening results as henna?

Is it possible to use henna without changing the color of your hair?

Please more information ladies.

I'm with you on that one I don't want my hair changed (Color that is). So what mixes can you use with indigo( I hear that keeps it darker) For example if I did a henna treatment for my apl hair and I used say 150g how much indigo would I mix to get dark brown hair with little brownish red highlights(That's my natural color)???? Or do I even need Indigo? Also I am hearing that Cassia is not as good as henna what is the difference you see or feel in your hair? I sooooo want to try this if it will strengthen my hair. Also would you henna/cassia before or after a relaxer? And how ling should you wait before or after the relaxer to do the treatment? Thanks a bunch in advance.

I use it. I use the 100g packs and still have mix left over when i'm done. I mix with a little condish and coconut oil. its good for strength and shine for me, as my hair can't take those hardcore protien treatments. i have vrey fine strands. :)

Back