Caruso Steamer & Heat Cap

Ebony

Happy THanksgiving ladies /images/graemlins/grin.gif! since i was awake around 2am, i decided to go ahead and run to pathmark and do my Tday shopping. everything i purchased was on sale & they had everything i needed! it was lovely being the only shopper in the entire store /images/graemlins/wink.gif now i'm logged in & wondering if anyone knows where i can get a low priced caruso steamer & xtra curlers. My girlfriend gave me her old one last winter & it's time to hand this puppy down to my sister. If they're inexpensive, i'll get her a new one too. I'm also looking for a cap that can be heated for my deep conditions. I'd like to be able to wear the cap while working out, reading, etc...thanks in advance!

I got mine from Big Lots. I ordered the extra curlers online. I forgot the store. But just do a search in Yahoo shopping for 'caruso molecular' and sort the results by price. That's how I found mine. They have a lot of cheap hairsetters listed, too.
For a nice heat cap that allows you to be mobile, check out the micro hair cap at microhaircap.com
Good luck!

Back