Caruso Molecular Hairsetter- Any natural ladies out there try this yet?

silverflyt

I had this about 10 years ago, when my hair was still relaxed, and it worked great. Now that I"m natural, I want to get it again, particularly now that you don't need salt for the water resevoir anymore. But I am unsure of the frizz factor. Common sense tells me it is a no go, but supposedly this "Ion Technology" has the frizzies under control. Any natural gals try this system yet? :look:

I just bought it. Came in the mail last week but I have yet to use it. I am considering texturizing now though because I'm scared of the frizzies.

Opening this back up because I'm curious as well. I'm not natural yet, but I'm transitioning. I want to try them, but if they don't work well on natural hair, then I won't bother.

I tried it and I didn't like it. It seems like it would work great for already straight or relaxed hair but not for me. My hair was a frizzball. When I took the rollers out the curls were ok but when I combed them out nothing but fluff and frizz. I took some pics and their in my album.

Back