Caruso Hairsetter

unalteredone

I'm thinking of buying some carusos, but i've never tried hot rollers before and i wanna make sure i'm not wasting my 39.99 + SH.

I want to cut down on the damaging heat usage (my flat iron) but i am TERRIBLE at rollersetting and my braid/twistouts. Also, when i cross wrap at night my hair gets flat so i want a quick, non damaging way to revive my straight look in the morning once i get back to school. So i have a few questions:

Do they work on dirty hair?
Straight after blowdrying, will they give you the silky result of a rollerset?
How long do you keep them in/how long do the curls last?
Overall, how do you like them?

TIA!

I'm a newbie and just bought a set this past weekend. The have worked well on freshly blowdried hair and 3 days old. The curls kept for a couple of days. Sally's had them on sale last weekend for $28.99.

They are awesome. They keep your hair shiny, and soft...the curls last! My first unit stopped working after about a year...and I repurchased a new one, and bought one for a friend!! I love them...can't live w/o them. Its definitely a purchase that is worth the money...

luv them. I was not sold when I first heard about them. I thought surely they would make my hair frizzy (I'm natural and pressed). If they are left in until the hair dries, there is no frizz. The key is to not saturate the roller too much prior to placing in the hair. IMO

Back