Carrot Oil Moisturizer

MissB

Hello Ladies,

I am looking for carrot oil moisturizer recommendations. I recall using the ORS version years ago. I remember it being good for new growth but it had to be used sparingly. Is there another brand that works well? I would like to use it on the edge and end of my hair.

Thanks,

MissB

I loves me some ORS Carrot Oil! But you are right a little goes a long way. I like to airdry with Infusium 23 Moisturologie leave in with it and it leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. If you don't use on the rest of your hair reserve it for your ends. I experience little to no breakage. HTH!:D

I use ORS carrot oil it leaves my hair soft and manageable. However I usually use it at night because I really don't like the smell that much. The smell usually wears off by the morning.

Hollywood Beauty makes one. I haven't used it yet, but I am considering it b/c it's super cheap...around $3.00 or $4.00!

I don’t know anything about ingredients but in case you do, here they are:
(Deinonized Water (Aqua), Beta-Carotene (ProVitamin-A) Sea Kelp Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Collagen, Wheat Germ Protein), Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Beeswax, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Borate, carrot Oil, Keratin, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peanut Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocao Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Carrot Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, FD & C Yellow #5 and FD & C Yellow # 6.

BioGeekChic said:
I use ORS carrot oil it leaves my hair soft and manageable. However I usually use it at night because I really don't like the smell that much. The smell usually wears off by the morning.

What she said.

shoegirl said:
Hollywood Beauty makes one. I haven't used it yet, but I am considering it b/c it's super cheap...around $3.00 or $4.00!

I don’t know anything about ingredients but in case you do, here they are:
(Deinonized Water (Aqua), Beta-Carotene (ProVitamin-A) Sea Kelp Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Collagen, Wheat Germ Protein), Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Beeswax, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Borate, carrot Oil, Keratin, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peanut Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocao Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Carrot Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, FD & C Yellow #5 and FD & C Yellow # 6.

this is a good product for me and it sometimes comes with the deep conditioner attached for $3. i use it as a base for my MTG and anything else i want to put on my scalp such as castor oil.

Back