carolyn grays book

teenie

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I tried her website but it says its out of print and I tried a few auction sites but they want like $300:sad: for the first edition, I tried emailing and calling her too but havent heard back.

What a rip off.

The information at the LHCF is just as good (if not better).
ITA, and the info here is up to date... and only costs $5:ohwell:

Hey OP, maybe you should try calling your local library. I bet they have the book. Then you could check it out and copy the pages that are of most importance to you. HTH:yep: You could also speak to the branch manager and ask them if they're willing to sell it. It is an older book... maybe they want to free up some room on the shelves.

Hey OP, maybe you should try calling your local library. I bet they have the book. Then you could check it out and copy the pages that are of most importance to you. HTH:yep: You could also speak to the branch manager and ask them if they're willing to sell it. It is an older book... maybe they want to free up some room on the shelves.

Tried the library first but all the copies have been stolen:ohwell:

That was an excellent idea!!:yep:

I just looked up my local library on-line and they have it on the shelf!!:grin:

So what is her 6 week regiment for those who have the book?

I got the book out for you, but you'll find sistaclick's articles way more informative. Sistaclick goes into why you need protein vs. moisture, porosity, split ends, etc. Carolyn's Book is basically a bunch of product suggestions. Because I got so much info from LHCF and sistaclick, I can now break down the regimen. This is a very condensed version of the regimen. In the book she doesn't explain it like this she only gives product recommendations.

It is not a bad regimen, but if you know what your hair needs at the right time, you can skip this repetitive 6 week course. I hope this helps....

6 week regimen

Wk 1 Rebuild (conditioning poo, protein conditioner, DC w/ heat moisture conditioner, cool water rinse, infusium leave-in, air dry or rollerset)

Wk 2 Revitalize (conditioning poo, hot oil treatment, DC w/ heat moisturing conditioner, infusium leavin, air dry or rollerset)

Wk 3 Replenish(conditioning poo, protein conditioner, DC w/ heat moisture conditioner, cool water rinse, infusium leave-in, air dry or rollerset)

Wk 4 Repair (moisturing poo, reconstrutor, DC w/ heat moisture conditioner, infusium leave-in, air dry or rollerset)

Wk 5 Rejuvenate (conditioning poo, cholestorol, DC w/ heat moisture conditioner, infusium leav-in, air dry or rollerset)

Wk 6 Restore (clarifing poo, DC w/ moisture, infusium leave-in, air dry or rollerset)

Back