Carmel users, how do you apply your treatment?

VirtuousGal

Good Afternoon ladies,

I am going to whip up my first batch today using a banana, castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, molasses and avacado, I cant find any wheat germ oil. Anyhoo, how are you applying it? On wet hair or dry hair? As a prepoo, deep condition? Do you shampoo it out, or only rinse/rinse and condition. How often do you apply it, and how are you storing it, in your fridge? How long is a home made batch good for? Fill me in caramelers!!

Good Afternoon ladies,

I am going to whip up my first batch today using a banana, castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, molasses and avacado, I cant find any wheat germ oil. Anyhoo, how are you applying it? On wet hair or dry hair? As a prepoo, deep condition? Do you shampoo it out, or only rinse/rinse and condition. How often do you apply it, and how are you storing it, in your fridge? How long is a home made batch good for? Fill me in caramelers!!

When I used it I did it as a prepoo on dry hair....The longer you leave it in the better but the min is about an hr...I rinsed it then did my normal shampoo and cond routine..I stored mine in a cool dry place not the fridge...Had one bottle for 2 months it was still good

When I used it I did it as a prepoo on dry hair....The longer you leave it in the better but the min is about an hr...I rinsed it then did my normal shampoo and cond routine..I stored mine in a cool dry place not the fridge...Had one bottle for 2 months it was still good

Thank you for replying Scorpian!

Back