Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer

almondjoi85

SoftSheen-Carson Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer with glycerine and protein. It seems like it would be a good moisturizer so I bought it. Now I want to know what you guys think. It's the one in the yellow bottle with the red lettering. Is it good?

Love it love it love it

Its very wet/liquidy...So its not the thing to use on hair styled in rollersets, flatironed ect...More buns, braidouts/twitsouts, bantu sets...things like that.

Once it dries, soft silky hair. :yep: If you overdo it, your hair will be kind of limp looking or kind of wet looking.

I just used up a bottle of this and I was glad.:wallbash: It just sat on my hair and it might have been the glycerine but it just had this plastic feel that did nothing for me. I think I had too much protein or something going on. I'm on the look out for Stay Soft Fro or whatever it is that comes in the blue and white bottle.

:lachen:dang i have just started hearing about people not liking glycern type products...I thought EVERYONES hair liked glycerin LOL

Anyway, this product is similar to S-curl which alot more people use, so if you search that, you'll probally find more positive/negative reviews.:yep:

Yeah, I prefer the S-Curl when my hair was shorter. Now I use the Wave Nouveaux stuff. I use the entire line - well, the spray and the Daily Humectress. It leaves my hair very soft and curly. Not wet. I use the Humectress when I was and spray daily in the am and the pm. And my hair is really growing! CFC didn't do it for me. Too oily.:nono:

Back