capilo protein conditioner-dominican product

sexylonghair

first off, i'm new to this wonderful site and loving it!
does anyone use this product. i bought it from sickbay.biz and it works great but it doesn't say how often to use it. does anyone know how often you can use a protein conditioner? can i use it once a week as a deep conditioner? i use salerm21 as a leave in. also, i wash my hair on thursday and sunday. what is a good frequent use conditioner?

Welcome to the boards!
wave.gif

What kind of protein is in the conditioner and where is it listed on the back?
I haven't used this one. I
love.gif
their Sole & Cinnamon. I do know if you use protein too often, it can cause your hair to be dry and brittle.
I
love.gif
Kenra Moisturizing conditioner, Sebastian Laminates, Salerm Wheat Germ. Those are the ones I use most often. Those are moisturizing, not protein conditioners.

Welcome not sure never used it, but I thought I would welcome you, I actually came in to see results just in case I want to try it. I will say when it comes to using protein conditioners to limit to once a week and rinse out very well b/c protein conditioners can be very drying, and hardening to the hair if not used properly.

I've copy/pasted the ingredients. it's not specific as to what kinds of proteins are in it. thanks for the info on the moisturizing conditioners!

Capilo's Proteins Conditioner helps regenerate dry and damaged hair due to dyeing and straightening. Contains proteins and natural substances that help restore hair's shine and softness.

Directions: Apply a liberal amount on clean, towel-dry hair, massage scalp and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Vaseline, Quaternium Amine, Propilene Glicol, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Lecitin, Preservative, Fragance and Citric Acid.

Back