CANTU Shea Butter relaxer left me under processed

kitten73

Ladies, I took a chance on the new CANTU no lye relaxer 2 weeks ago and my hair laughed at it. I normally use Design Essentials but I can't buy that on my own and I am trying to save money but doing my own hair since I have a very very short cut right now. Anyway, I left that relaxer in my head long enough for it to take but it just didn't agree with me. My party is this Saturday and I want to relax again, do you think I will be okay? My hair is in a very short cut - think in between Fantasia and Melinda Williams short. My stylist is going to cut it Friday night anyway. One more thing, my grays are out of control and I want to follow my touch up with Bigen, has anyone used Bigen the same day as a relaxer?

kitten73 said:
Ladies, I took a chance on the new CANTU no lye relaxer 2 weeks ago and my hair laughed at it. I normally use Design Essentials but I can't buy that on my own and I am trying to save money but doing my own hair since I have a very very short cut right now. Anyway, I left that relaxer in my head long enough for it to take but it just didn't agree with me. My party is this Saturday and I want to relax again, do you think I will be okay? My hair is in a very short cut - think in between Fantasia and Melinda Williams short. My stylist is going to cut it Friday night anyway. One more thing, my grays are out of control and I want to follow my touch up with Bigen, has anyone used Bigen the same day as a relaxer?

Bumping for responses

Back