Can't Swallow Pills

Harina

Till this day, i cannot swallow pills. I try and I try but it just won't go dwon. I wanted to try biotin to aid in my hair growth but obvioulsy they come in pill form. are there any powder or chewable versions that you know of and have you seen actual results with these versions?

I posted on that one too, but I just learned to swallow pills a few years ago. You can do it. Think "what's the worse thing that can happen." Then look up on the internet how often it actually does. You're probably not going to choke to death which was my fear. Just be patient and start w/ small pills.

Maybe you can crush the pill form and swallow it that way. Or mix it in some water and swallow it. I think that if you use a spoon and a bowl you should be able to crush them.

Get yourself a pill crusher, and mix the powder in some water or juice.
I'm not too keen on swallowing big pills either, but I use a pill crusher it comes in handy! ;)

aloha_bef said:
Till this day, i cannot swallow pills. I try and I try but it just won't go dwon. I wanted to try biotin to aid in my hair growth but obvioulsy they come in pill form. are there any powder or chewable versions that you know of and have you seen actual results with these versions?

Me neither.

I have no problems taking pills, but it took me a while to get used to it.

For those who can't swallow pills, you may want to try liquid supplements.
I take a liquid iron supplement with all the b vitamins and c...it doesn't taste bad at all.
And there's a product called "Biosil" that's silica, great for your hair...just mix it in water or juice and you're good to go.

aloha_bef said:

My best friend has this very problem. She contacted the people at Andrew Lessman (sold on HSN) and they said it is fine to sprinkle their capsules on food and take them that way.

not sure if they have a biotin capsule, but they have a hair, skin and nails one that gets great reviews on HSN. You may want to try contacting them for suggestions. Good luck!

Back