Can't post in the off topic thread

I just tried to post there and it didn't work for me either! Nikos:
23_1_39.gif

The same thing happened to me.
It happened yesterday in Entertainment & OT.

It just happened now. Nikos posted a new test thread and my changes weren't saved.

I copied my text b4 I posted so, Nikos if you're looking :

"
I tried posting by hitting "quick reply" I type a post and submitted it but it didn't save.

Question: How were you able to put up a 94 x 144 pixel avatar? The software reject my avatar of a similar size.
"

Glad I'm not the only one! I submitted a post 2 times in the celebrity/gossip forum and nothing showed up. I thought I was going crazy!

All the posts are moderated by the moderator, this won't show up for me probably in the quick response. So I'm going copy and paste this as well.

I guess that on certain boards the posts are screened by the mods.

Last edited:
i cant post in there either, i made a post and then it said thanks for posting and it redirected me back to the forum, but the post didnt show up

hmmmm, my post showed up like 20 mins after i posted it. but then i posted in another thread in OT and that didnt work

Okay it's working now. But when I first posted it said all posts are screened by the moderators. So I guess that was a mistake, cause Nikos fixed it. I was wondering the same thing for a few seconds when I first posted.

:rofl: this is comical. my posts take like 5 mins to show up in OT and dont show up at all in Entertainment.....

if i have to spend one more work day on yahoo games instead of LHCF im going to kill myself :wallbash:

interestingly enough: when i post in this board it says some network error occurred. when i post in OT or entertainment it says thanks for posting and redirects me but my posts dont show up

Nice catch SMB. It was that stupid moderation. The way this forum works is with permissions. Every member belongs to a group (or more) and that group is allowed to do some things in each particular forum. Now all of you are Regular Members - because you registered - but also in the Donations group which gives you the ability to post. Because your primary group is Registered members all the permissions are inherited unless otherwise changed to the Donations group. I had left the moderation ON on the Regular Users and that was causing the problem.

I think now it is OK for all.

Back