can't log in from home computet after upgrade

eyunka

Page says webpage can't be found. I've deleted history and cookies, please help. Using my phone sucks

I finally got it, used google, typed in the site's name and switched the tab over to photos. Clicked on a picture and then it asked if you want to go to the site....wow.

I was having the same issues going to www.longhaircareforum.com directly...this has been going on since Monday. I was able to log in to the new site on Sunday, so I am not sure why it stopped working for me since Monday...Anyway, I had to Google, and go through a twitter post referencing the forum to get back...krz...glad to be back :)

BTW: Even though I'm on the site now, when I go to the address above directly I get the same message:

Some of the areas are temporarily down for routine maintenance and/or upgrades. This maintenance should be finished shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great day!

Warmly,

~ Long Hair Care Forum

Did the address change?

I was having the same issues going to www.longhaircareforum.com directly...this has been going on since Monday. I was able to log in to the new site on Sunday, so I am not sure why it stopped working for me since Monday...Anyway, I had to Google, and go through a twitter post referencing the forum to get back...krz...glad to be back :)

BTW: Even though I'm on the site now, when I go to the address above directly I get the same message:

Some of the areas are temporarily down for routine maintenance and/or upgrades. This maintenance should be finished shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great day!

Warmly,

~ Long Hair Care Forum

Did the address change?

This is exactly what I get. I can only view a cached copy of the site.

I am having problems logging on to the site also. After the page loads, it moves onto another web page. I have to hit the X to stop the page so that it doesn't keep loading and then move on to another web page.

Back