Can't Do My Hair Because...

LegsLegsLegs

I'm pregnant :):):):)
I'm still in my first trimester & Lord I've been nauseous & SO TIRED!! The simplest things make me so exhausted.
Good thing my hair has been in cornrows under wigs these past few weeks so I'm still able to moisturize my hair (I have not been baggying). I'm suppose to be taking these cornrows out every 2 weeks for a wash and I do not see that happening at all. I'm thinking maybe I can somehow wash and DC each section on different days and just cornrow that section right back up that same day.
I still refuse to go to the hair salon because I don't trust them (besides one hair beautician that lives hundreds of miles away).
I'm sure other pregnant women have went through this. Any suggestions?

I'm pregnant :):):):)
I'm still in my first trimester & Lord I've been nauseous & SO TIRED!! The simplest things make me so exhausted.
Good thing my hair has been in cornrows under wigs these past few weeks so I'm still able to moisturize my hair (I have not been baggying). I'm suppose to be taking these cornrows out every 2 weeks for a wash and I do not see that happening at all. I'm thinking maybe I can somehow wash and DC each section on different days and just cornrow that section right back up that same day.
I still refuse to go to the hair salon because I don't trust them (besides one hair beautician that lives hundreds of miles away).
I'm sure other pregnant women have went through this. Any suggestions?
I was sick as a dog throughout my entire pregnancy and still did something to my hair,I had a baby to take care of, and I still had to work the night shift. Lol

Have you talked to your doctor about getting some pills, or melts for that?

Are you nauseous or are you throwing up too. For all of my pregnancies I had nausea and dry heaving but couldn't throw up to save my life. A few things helped manage it for me:

• Vinegar and salt. Salt and vinegar potato chips, pickles, olives, kimchee. This also helps a watery mouth.
  • Canada dry ginger ale
  • Trying to eat small regular meals.
  • Lemon ginger tea. This brand was the truf!Screenshot_2017-04-25-02-14-38.png

Are you nauseous or are you throwing up too. For all of my pregnancies I had nausea and dry heaving but couldn't throw up to save my life. A few things helped manage it for me:

• Vinegar and salt. Salt and vinegar potato chips, pickles, olives, kimchee. This also helps a watery mouth.
  • Canada dry ginger ale
  • Lemon ginger tea. This brand was the truf!View attachment 397905
I consumed all of those things too. Add flavored sunflower seeds and jolly ranchers to the list!

• Canada dry ginger ale
  • Lemon ginger tea. This brand was the truf!View attachment 397905
Just nauseous. No throwing up. I will try that and we actually have that tea in our pantry :)

Back