Candlelight Dinner: WWYD?

okange76

Saw this on FB and surprisingly, many women said they would wash their hands, sit down, bless the food and ask for hot sauce.

If this was a long term SO or DH who has come correct on several other occasions, I would be ok and play along once in awhile but it better not be a common occurrence. If this was a new rship, I'd do a quick spin and bail with the quickness.

Attachments

• Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 403
If it's just a guy I'm dating casually, I would blow out the candle and take my to go plate with me.

If you bought take out and want to share just say so.

I need more context. If this just a novelty thing for $hits & giggles, I would find it funny because I'm goofy like that.

I would laugh hysterically because I'd honestly think it's a joke.

I laughed hysterically at a lame pick up line before so I pretty sure I would.

If he's worth it, I'd probably apologize for my outburst and politely decline. If he's not, well, I'd just leave.

Question .... so does the wax just leak all over the food? Why he got the big piece of chickens but her side full of fries? Hm.

i wouldnt be amused and i dont think the guys i date would be dumb enough to try to play with me like that :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'd laugh, then walk away. Quickly (well as quickly as I can with my walking stick)
No even a teaspoon of veg. KMT

I need more context. If this just a novelty thing for $hits & giggles, I would find it funny because I'm goofy like that.

I was thinking the same thing. Humor plays a big part in my relationships and could see someone doing this to me as a joke. I'm mad that I didn't think of this. Lol.

DH likes the concept but said the execution was all wrong. The meal should not have been all fried food, he should have sprung for plates, a table cloth and candle holders.

I do eat fried chicken every so often but I wouldn't appreciate the two for one Kennedy's Fried Chicken special. It seems like a joke rather than a real romantic gesture.

Eat....Dh and I were broke college students that shared a can of Campbell soup many nights....by the glow of the 15 inch television.

This week was our 38th anniversary. He wanted to break the bank on a fancy dinner and I was nostalgic for soup. We ended up at Five Guys for a burger....a step up from splitting a Wendy's burger in the old days.

If it's a new relationship then I wouldn't appreciate it. But after a relationship is established, I wouldn't care. Provided there was more chicken on my plate and more fries. I don't always have to have a fancy 4 course gourmet meal. Once in a while I'm fine with simple food as long as it tastes good.
Oh, and that candle shouldn't be in the food. That's unhygienic.

Back