Candiel...your Avatar is Amazing

divinefavor

Good Morning Girl!

I'm not sure if someone has called you out already, I meant to start a thread yesterday after seeing your siggy in "The Best Aveda Products" thread. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's grown a lot, looks so healthy and shiney, and your ends are the bomb!!! Wonderful progress!!!!

ETA: I meant to say the picture in your siggy!!!

Last edited:
divinefavor said:
Good Morning Girl!

I'm not sure if someone has called you out already, I meant to start a thread yesterday after seeing your avatar in "The Best Aveda Products" thread. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's grown a lot, looks so healthy and shiney, and your ends are the bomb!!! Wonderful progress!!!!

I totally agree, her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! She has made such progress.

Candiel,

When you have a moment please share your regimen or share what you think may have contributed to your going from APL to BSL in 4 months.

divinefavor said:
Good Morning Girl!

I'm not sure if someone has called you out already, I meant to start a thread yesterday after seeing your siggy in "The Best Aveda Products" thread. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's grown a lot, looks so healthy and shiney, and your ends are the bomb!!! Wonderful progress!!!!

ETA: I meant to say the picture in your siggy!!!

I concur! Your hair is gorgeous!! ;)

I just visited her album about ten minutes ago as soon as I saw her new siggy in a different thread.

Beauuutiful hair Candiel! You're another thread-stopper! :grin:

Yes, your hair is beautiful. As soon as I saw your siggy, I visited your fotki. I'd love to know you regime. Please share it. :p

Im so glad you started this thread!!! :grin: I saw Candiel's hair in another post and my jaw dropped!!!! It looks a-maaaazing!!!!! :D

Way to grow girl!!! You are seriously on the grow!!!!!!

Thanks ladies!!!:grin: I don't really know what exactly has contributed to my fast growth. After attempting to transition to natural for 6 months in November 06, I relaxed my hair in April 07 and my hair was so much longer and healthier:eek: ! I was amazed at how much my hair grew. Anyway, here is my regimen:

I use very little heat in my hair. For example, I hardly ever flat iron my hair. I mostly do twistouts, braidouts and rollersets on my hair. I think this helps a whole lot with maintaining healthy ends and length:grin:.

Currently, I shampoo once a week with KeraCare itchy scalp shampoo and then follow with either Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner or Elucence conditioner. I also use Elucence as a leave-in everytime I wash my hair. I deep condition about twice a month with ORS hair mayo for 30-45 min. After rinsing out the conditioner, I either rollerset or do a twistout on my hair. Lately though I've been airdrying and then flatironing my hair. I always make sure to use CHI Silk Infusion as a protectant whenever I flatiron. After styling, I usually rub some Biosilk serum on my hair for extra shine and smoothness:grin:.

I also relax my hair with PCJ or Just For Me relaxer at home every 3 months or so. When I go to my stylist, he uses Design Essentials.

I also take Futurebiotics Hair, Skin and nails vitamins and flaxseed oil capsules. When I workout, I drink a whey protein shake and I have seen so many other ladies on this board talk about the benefits of whey protein and hair growth. I think all of these things have aided a lot in my growth.:)

thanks again for the compliments ladies!

Thank you for sharing your regimen Candiel! Your hair is just beautiful. I had to do a double take when I saw your siggy too....hehe..Victorious said it best, your hair is definitely a threadstopper:)! Congrats on the great progress:)!

I told her in another thread yesterday too...but I don't mind saying it again. You have beautiful head of hair and thanks for sharing your regi!

Back