Can your hair feel moisturized even when dry?

Fine 4s

After I blow dried my hair for the first time in years, I could wait to spritz it with water again. It felt unbelievably dry after a week or so. How does your hair stay moist if it's dry? Is it possible to achieve? What products would you apply without worrying about reversion?

After I blow dried my hair for the first time in years, I could wait to spritz it with water again. It felt unbelievably dry after a week or so. How does your hair stay moist if it's dry? Is it possible to achieve? What products would you apply without worrying about reversion?

Are you natural or transitioning or relaxed? Did you use any leave-ins, or heat protecter? You should use a cream based moisturizer if you're going to keep your hair straight for long periods of time, or avacado butter.

Are you natural or transitioning or relaxed?
Natural
Did you use any leave-ins, or heat protecter? When I did do it, I used both. I should admit I haven't found a moisturizer that I absolutely LOVE besided the shea butter that I use on my twists which IMO would be too thick for a blowdry.
You should use a cream based moisturizer if you're going to keep your hair straight for long periods of time, or avacado butter. I want to try the qhemet line. I have a few months of non-blowdried styles so until then...

I definitely suggest a qhemet moisturizer. I love all of them; they are super moisturizing and do not leave my hair feeling greasy like shea butter based moisturizers. Also, are you using a moisturizing DC and leave-in?

I definitely suggest a qhemet moisturizer. I love all of them; they are super moisturizing and do not leave my hair feeling greasy like shea butter based moisturizers. Also, are you using a moisturizing DC and leave-in?[/quote]
Yes. I think I'm going to try qhemet next time I blowdry....I'm not feeling shea butter for blowdrying day....
Tks!

Back