Can you use oil on wet hair?

Crystal22

I was wondering if you could use oil (specifically kemi oyl) on wet hair? Ive seen some ppl doing it and wondered if it was beneficial or not. Does that not block out moisture? If you do it what benefits have you gained and what results have you had?

Thanks!!

I was putting moisturizers, butters and oils on dry hair before finding LHCF and my hair was always dry as straw. It was baffling, but I knew no better then. When I started moisturizing on wet hair and sealing with an oil or butter and even just using an oil or better on wet hair without using some kind of leave-in or moisturizer (as water is the best moisturizer there is) was when my hair turned around, started staying moisturized until my next CO wash and I started retaining length.

I was putting moisturizers, butters and oils on dry hair before finding LHCF and my hair was always dry as straw. It was baffling, but I knew no better then. When I started moisturizing on wet hair and sealing with an oil or butter and even just using an oil or better on wet hair without using some kind of leave-in or moisturizer (as water is the best moisturizer there is) was when my hair turned around, started staying moisturized until my next CO wash and I started retaining length.

same here. since finding lhcf I co-wash and use leave-in or water and seal with oil/ butter/ moisturizer. my hair is growing better with each passing month.

Back