Can You Texlax After a Rinse?

Sugarhoney

I just did a jet black rinse on my hair Sunday, and I was wondering if it would be safe to texlax this upcoming Sunday? I know people do a rinse after relaxing/texlaxing, but I was wondering if doing it before would mess up the outcome, as far as keeping a curl pattern or getting rid of frizz?

Telaxing/Relaxing after a rinse will only remove the rinse. It's really a waste to rinse one week and then relax/telax the next. Just make sure it's just a semi rinse you're talking about her. If it was a demi, I would wait several weeks because that could be damage city.

Telaxing/Relaxing after a rinse will only remove the rinse. It's really a waste to rinse one week and then relax/telax the next. Just make sure it's just a semi rinse you're talking about her. If it was a demi, I would wait several weeks because that could be damage city.

It is a semi rinse, adore black velet. So I should wait several weeks?

It is a semi rinse, adore black velet. So I should wait several weeks?

I don't think you have to wait several weeks. But whenever you do the texlax, the rinse is going to be removed. You will have to reapply the rinse after the relaxer.

Back