Can you see my new growth? (pics)

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
or is it in my mind?

this is my 2 week growth

PIC0178-vi.jpg

check my fotki for the other pics

yea i see a little growth. esp. if the braids were way tighter that that because now they look loose.

Hey girlie, great growth. Summer's coming. Get used to a ton of growth. A lot of people barbecue me for this but spring and summer are the worst time to get braids unless you have a lot of money or do your own braids. Hair grows like weeds during this time.

Hey girlie, great growth. Summer's coming. Get used to a ton of growth. A lot of people barbecue me for this but spring and summer are the worst time to get braids unless you have a lot of money or do your own braids. Hair grows like weeds during this time.
well I had no idea summer weather causes hair to grow.....my braids need to be redone already

ok this is 1 month now

Attachments

• 1month2.jpg
    1month2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1month growth.jpg
    1month growth.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 1month3.jpg
    1month3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 7
Excellent growth, Val! Keep up the good work. What's your reggie?
I really don't have a reggie per se......I haven't found my staple products yet so I'm really still experimenting. I just cowash every other day.....while in braids I do it twice a week. Normally I DC once a week but I haven't for a whole month :(

anyways after I cowash I towel blot my hair and I oil my scalp with amla or tea tree oil. Sometimes I pre poo with amla......really it's whatever whenever.....nothing elaborate.

for y'all... not for me... :nono:

congrats on the growth Val! :grin:

Back