Can you see a difference? (pics)

i definately see some added growth in a month's time. if you keep at this pace, who knows how long it will be by the end of the summer

It's hard to tell because most of your hair is behind your shoulders... have you got any ('hair forum' ;) ) photos from the back?

Great progress. Of course I see a different. Not only is it longer, but fuller.

I checked out your other pictures - I love your day makeup look. Soft and natural but "accented" in all the right places.

Great progress!!

Great! the vitamins are working :angeldevi
PerfectDoak said:
It's hard to tell because most of your hair is behind your shoulders... have you got any ('hair forum' ;) ) photos from the back?
I don't like taking photos from the back anymore because it's hard for me to measure and it's also easier to cheat (tilt head back) ;) . I'm going to take frontal pics from now on because it's easier to see if I'm making any progress (and plus I get a real idea of what it looks like to everyone else irl. )
Thanks ladies!

Last edited:
MsNadi said:
Great progress. Of course I see a different. Not only is it longer, but fuller.

I checked out your other pictures - I love your day makeup look. Soft and natural but "accented" in all the right places.

Great progress!!
Thanks MsNadi, I love playing with make up, it's like an "art". :)

atrinibeauty said:
Great Progress Dee:) Your Hair Looks Beautiful.If You Don't Mind Me Asking,What Vits Are You Taking?

Atrinibeauty, I take a multi-vitamin, and two msm capsules (2000mg) with a glass of orange juice (vitamin C)

Back