Can you please post pics of flexi 8 and/or hairzing styles?

ok I don't own a hairzing yet, stupid question: do you pull the hair through the hairzing then attach the combs?

sorry for the duh question :)

If you want, you can pull it through, or you can wrap it around. There are really sooo many variations to this accessory.

My version of the southerntease bun

DSC05806-vi.jpg

Here are some of mine. I wear a large hairzing and a medium - xl flexi8, depending on how stretched my hair is and the style I do it in. I think the large is the most versatile size for me:

XL (though I think I could have used a large):

flexiteasebu0001-vi.jpg

Large:
bigtwistpony-vi.jpg

Large hair zing:

flatiron1-vi.jpg

large hairzing:

goldhairzing2-vi.jpg

small flexi8:
blowdrytwist1-vi.jpg

Medium flexi:
mediumflexibraid-vi.jpg

large flexi:
largeflexipony-vi.jpg

I *heart* Flexi 8's. I'm ordering some more today.

Extra large:
DSC01424-vi.jpg

Medium:
DSC01429-vi.jpg

Large:
DSC01415-vi.jpg

They're the best hair clips for holding hair. I don't even use hair ties or scrunichies. Only these. And they're so pretty.

i looked at some hairzings today and left them at the store....definitely going back to get them and you ladies have goooorrgeous hair and i cant wait until my hair is like that

My version of the Southern Tease Bun:

SouthernTease-vi.jpg

Can you explain your version of the southern tease bun? Did you braid it first? :yep:

And for you ladies with A LOT of hair, how do you get your hairzing/flexi8 clip to stay in place? Do you pin your hair and then throw the hairzing on top, like a design/accessory?

I just bought a couple of the hairzings last week. I definitely like the idea of doing the southern tease with it.

Can you explain your version of the southern tease bun? Did you braid it first? :yep:

Girl, you know it was a complete accident! I followed this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_-XBalPjVg

When I was finished, I had some extra pieces hair still hanging out. I know this is from an unauthorized layer cut I received years ago! :wallbash:

I just took those extra pieces and randomly pinned them under my bun to get the "big braid" look.

Back