Can you get Shapleys MTG in the UK??

Dual

As per the title.

I just cannot seem to locate it anywhere in the UK, or Europe for that matter.

I would have thought even horse care suppliers would stock it but I still cant locate it.

If any ladies in the UK ordered it from the US, how long did it take to get here?

Any ideas???

Many thanks

OK.

Well I have searched hi and low for the last 3 weeks for this stuff in the UK to no avail.

I bet there is a horse shop somewhere in the Yorkshire Dales or Gloucestershire with a bottle or two gathering dust on thier shelves!! :perplexed

There was a supplier in Germany via ebay but I emailed him and he never replied.

I emailed Carol at Shapley in the US and she kindly replied, the email is quoted below:-

email received 5th February 2007
Lisa,
We do not have a UK supplier for our products. We sell MTG in two sizes.
The 6oz MTG sells for $6.95 each and if you purchased 2 of this size the
shipping will be by Global Priority mail, which has no tracking abilities
but will cost $12.75 (one bottle will ship for $12.50) or Global Express
mail which has tracking abilities will be $30.30 for two bottles ($28.10 for
1 bottle.) If you would rather have the 32oz size of MTG it sells for
$19.95 and shipping will be $42.85 Global Express, we cannot ship 2 bottles of MTG Global Priority. One bottle of 32oz MTG will ship for $24.25 Global Priority or $36.50 Global Express. I hope this information helps you in your decision. If you decide to order from us you can do it on our secure website. DO NOT send your credit card information in an email, it is not secure. Please state on your order that you accept the shipping
charges.
Thank you,
Carol Yorkson

So, I decided to order via thier website and chose global express as I would like to keep an eye on the shipping whereabouts.

I only ordered one, I should have ordered 2 as it would have been more cost effective but I didnt think about it until after I sent the order, If I dont like it I could have sold it on ebay!!!! I sure it would sell as everyones after it.

If I get it with no problems its worth all us UK ladies who are after it doing one order and everyone can send thier money to one person. Just a thought for the future. If it gets here anytime soon and it works I may get my auntie to bring some over for me as she is coming over at the end of June for my wedding.

I will let you know when it arrives. I may get it by Easter :lol:
Or Christmas :lachen:

Boy....the lengths (no pun intended!) we go to for our hair!

I bought 2 32oz bottles from Shapelys. I have one bottle unopened which i don't think i'll use cuz it makes my hair hard and had betta luck with my own sulphur mix (coconut oil & sulphur powder from baldwins.co.uk). Mine arrived within a week, i cud sell mine to you, pm me if ur interested.

I ORDERED MINE DIRECTLY FROM SHAPELYS ALSO. I LOOKED FOR IT IN THE UK ALSO BUT HAD NO LUCK. I ORDERED 1 32oz BOTTLE AND IT LASTS AGES SO YOU SHOULD BE OK. I PUT MINE IN AN EMPTY WGHO BOTTLE AND APPLIED IT TO MY SCALP ONLY. I HAVE GOOD GROWTH WHENEVER I USE IT FOR A FEW WEEKS. BEEN SLACKING LATELY AS I WANT TO GIVE SOME OTHER STUFF I'M TRYING A CHANCE. HTH

I ordered mine from ebay I can't remember the buyers name, it took about a week to get here and was slightly cheaper than shapleys.

:) When the MTG craze began I bought 5 32oz bottles.
(three from Shapley's) (Two from Ebay)
I Still have 3 left I was selling them in the product exchange forum because I now make my own sulpur mix (and recently began using BT)

Blaque*Angel said:
I Still have 3 left I was selling them in the product exchange forum because I now make my own sulpur mix (and recently began using BT)

how much are you selling it for... i think i may still want to try MTG...

Blaque*Angel said:

Blaque, I think I may wanna buy one of your MTG (or exchange for a BT) when it comes in:D

Back