can you get Elucence in DC/VA/MD

JLove74 said:
I know you can order it online, but is there somewhere local that sells Elucence products?

Thanks

Yes, you can. I believe somone posted about it a couple of months ago.

There's a beauty supply store, connected to a beauty shop, on the corner of Georgia Ave and Eastern Ave. From Silver Springs, go toward DC on Georgia. It's on your right coming from MD. I think it's right on the DC line. I only bought the MBC but I think they carry everything. The conditioner was $10.

Well since I can't search here, I searched NC's forum: the store is called Vivanti. The same question was posted on both sites.

:)

Thank you for this! I've been dying to try this but didn't want to order online. Someone told me that store carried everything, she wasn't playing!

Do you know if they carry KeraCare too...all the raves about this product on this site make me want to try it...
if not Vivanti..are there other hair supply stores in this area that carry it?

brownsugarflyygirl said:
Do you know if they carry KeraCare too...all the raves about this product on this site make me want to try it...
if not Vivanti..are there other hair supply stores in this area that carry it?

JC Penny and Chelsea's Beauty Supply at PG Plaza carry keracare. PG plaza is on East West Highway in Maryland.

Elucence is sold at a salon on Capitol Hill across from Eastern Market. The salon is called Patou and is at 7th and D Street SE.

ravenmerlita said:
Elucence is sold at a salon on Capitol Hill across from Eastern Market. The salon is called Patou and is at 7th and D Street SE.

Much, much closer to me.

Thanks

Pink Beauty in Capitol Heights, MD and Beauty4U in Oxon Hill, MD sells KeraCare. Also, a salon in L'Enfant Plaza (in the shops, by the metro) sells it too.

Back