Can you be faithful to one line/brand?

pinkchocolatedaisy

I think it's just not possible for me. I love Joico but there are some products that I just find better in another brand or line. I don't discriminate! :lachen: I like Joico's MR shampoo and cond, I like their intense hydrator (or whatever it's called). But the K-pak reconstructor wasn't all that to me. Nexxus emergencee was better. I like Redken's All soft but I think Suave naturals are even better- for cheap. Anyone else NOT faithful to a brand or line of products? :look::sekret:

Hell no.Its almost like my hair has something against loving one whole line.I seriously can only use 1 maybe 2 products from the same line.:rolleyes:Very very strange

If I had to I could come close but I'd always add something extra to it (castor oil, coconut oil, a butter or two). I haven't found a product line that gave me everything I needed and didn't break my budget. (Poo, DC, moisturizer, protein, styling gel, rinse out condish). Aphogee, Aubrey's, Giovanni, ORS, JML, and natural oils are all in my line up.

There are too many wonderful products out there!

:nono: Heck naw .. if I like one lines shampoo, condish and leave-in, then I hate their heat protectant, moisturizer or serum.

I don't even try.

I could use a brand whole line of products but only for so long. Now that I have found this forum and I know of so many different lines out there that I want to try. I think that it will be a long time before I ever settle down...

Back