can this be used?

baby42

i went to the dr thinking i could get some moinstat 2% but he gave me some terconazole 0,8% :eek: i did ask for moinstat but he said this works better but i wanted to use it for my hair but i couldnt tell her that:lol: this is whats in the terconazole butylated hydroxyanisole cetyl alcohol isopropyl myristate polysorbate 60 polysorbate 80proplene glycol stearyl alcohol and puriflied water do you think i can use this for hair growth or not she gave me one refill:lachen: :lachen: thank you for your time or do i have to just break down and buy it:mad:

It is still an 'azole product. I am sure it will work. When I was testing out the use of ani-fungals on my scalp I tried other 'azoles and they worked just as well.

HoneyDew said:
It is still an 'azole product. I am sure it will work. When I was testing out the use of ani-fungals on my scalp I tried other 'azoles and they worked just as well.
ok thank you cause its says that it is a vaginal antifungal cream and i know she ant going to give me any thing beside this with out looking down there:lol: :lol: i cant let her do that

Back