Can someone tell me how to use Aethiopika Hydrate & twist butter?!?!?!?

hola_lo2002

I was so excited to get this product but I have to admit that I'm really disapointed :sad:. Everytime I use this butter to do twist, my hair ends up looking like a greasy undefined and not so moisturised mess... At first I thought I was using too much product so I cut back to a nickel size of product for each section of hair (total of 4 sections) and I still ended up with greasy hair. I tried in on wet and dry hair with no good result. I went back to my afroveda hemp seed butter in the meantime until I figure things out with this aethiopika butter.

Can somebody help??? Thanks in advance

P.S. I did put a leave in on my hair before using the butter but it seemed like the butter made my hair feel dry...

I found that for my hair, it works well on dry/damp hair,I'm probably 4a/b.
I used it for each individual twist and found that just rubbing my finger across the product was enough. It truly on takes a small amount. Second time I used it I a small amt of her Burdock Root under the twisting cream..much nicer results

I use it on my mini twists on damp hair. I apply it to each individual twist underbrush alma cream. My hair feels and looks moisturized. Attached is a pic.

Attachments

• IMAG0341-1.jpg
    IMAG0341-1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 45
I like to use it on dry or damp hair and I just swipe my middle finger in just to get product on it. A nickel sized amount is too much IMO. Put just enough to get your finger coated. Don't take up a dollop.

thank you ladies!!! I I guess I was still using way too much product.. I'll try it on damp hair and see if it works :-)

I wanted to like this too; so far, it only works as a sealant for my ends after moisturizing with other Qhemet products. I'll probably give it away or ujst start using it on my feet. lol

Back