Can someone please pray for me cause I

nychaelasymone

can't seem to pray for myself. I'm suffering from overwhelming sadness and everytime I try to pray, I can't. I've been crying for months and I can't seem to shake this feeling of worthlessness. I feel like I've failed God and am not doing enough for Him, along with this overwhelming feeling that I'm selfish. I try to give, volunteer, be supportive....I can give everyone else a positive word but can't seem to give myself one. I feel like I'm wasting my life and have no idea what my purpose is on this earth, feels like I've been suffereing all my little life and then I'm reminded that it could be worse. It appears everything in my life is wrong and I'm trying to break an old habit and not run from my issues but face them. I've been having nightmares and I'm not one who typically dreams but they are so real to the point that I wake up sweating, out of breath, and in tears. When I don't think I have any more tears left, they just find a way to keep flowing. I want to be happy!!!!!! Why can't I be happy!!!!! I know some of y'all think I'm crazy but I don't have anyone to talk to.....I can't even find the words to talk to God....I start praying and next thing I know, I'm crying and can't get it together.....I tried to study my Bible and got angry because I couldn't understand!!! I usually understand and can receive what I've studied. How can someone who's a Christian be this sad!!!!!!!!!! I just want a happy day!!! I need a happy day....I need a kind word.

Nychealasymone, I hear where you're coming from. If I might suggestion, it sounds like you're trying to overcome your depression in self (on your own). Try letting go and letting GOD handle your problems. I said a prayer for you and I will definately keep you in prayer.

Peace and Joy.:yep:

Awww sweetie!! I wish I could just give you a big hug and let you know it will be okay. I'm praying for you. I've been there. And no....we don't think you are crazy. I've been to the point where I've just wanted to sit and scream....and one day I did just that.:look: Sometimes it's easier to tell us...feel free to always come to us. We are your sisters!!
Keep praying, keep reading the word, surround yourself with positive chrisitians who can encourage you in your walk. We love you! God loves you! Stay on your knees. It's a breaking/molding process.

We need the rain to grow!:yep:

Sounds like a demonic spirit has attached itself to you. Do you know of any deliverance ministries nearby?

I am going to PM you 2 prayer line telephone numbers, they really help.

I will also include you in my prayers.

I love, love, love this poem. I posted it here before but the search feature isn't working. Hopefully, it can be as inspirational to you as it was to me. I was going to pm this to you but I'm sure there are others (lurkers) who might need it too. Enjoy!!

Waiting on The Lord
Desperately, helplessly, longingly, I cried.
Quietly, patiently, lovingly God replied.
I plead and I wept for a clue to my fate,
And the Master so gently said, "Child, you must wait!"

"Wait, You say? Wait!" my indignant reply.
"Lord, I need answers, I need to know why!
Is Your hand shortened? Or have You not heard?
By FAITH I have asked, and am claiming Your Word."

"My future and all to which I can relate
Hangs in the balance, and You tell me to WAIT?
I'm needing a 'yes,' a go-ahead sign,
Or even a 'no' to which I can resign."

"And Lord, You promised that if we believe
We need but to ask, as we shall receive.
And Lord, I've been asking, and this is my cry:
I'm weary of asking! I need a reply!"

Then quietly, softly, I learned of my fate
As my Master replied once again, "You must wait."
So, I slumped in my chair, defeated and taut
And grumbled to God, "So, I'm waiting...for what?"

He seemed then to kneel and His eyes wept with mine,
And He tenderly said, "I could give you a sign.
I could shake the heavens, and darken the sun.
I could raise the dead, and cause mountains to run.
All you seek, I could give, and pleased you would be.
You would have what you want -- but, you wouldn't know ME."

"You'd not know the depth of My love for each saint;
You'd not know the power that I give to the faint;
You'd not learn to see through the clouds of despair;
You'd not learn to trust just by knowing I'm there;
You'd not know the joy of resting in Me
When darkness and silence were all you could see."

"You'd never experience that fullness of love
As the peace of My Spirit descends like a dove;
You'd know that I give and I save ... (for a start),
But you'd not know the depth of the beat of My heart."

"The flow of My comfort late into the night,
The faith that I give when you walk without sight,
The depth that's beyond getting just what you asked
Of an infinite God, who makes what you have LAST."

"You'd never know, should your pain quickly flee,
What it means that 'My grace is sufficient for thee.'
Yes, your dreams for your loved ones overnight would come true,
But, oh, the loss! if I lost what I'm doing in you!"

"So, be silent, my child, and in time you will see
that THE GREATEST OF GIFTS IS TO GET TO KNOW ME.
And though oft may My answers seem terribly late,
My wisest of answers is still but to WAIT."

In Jesus name, Father God we come against this spirit of oppression which has sought to seek it's place in our precious sister nychaelasymone.

You are her Strong Tower, her Way-Maker, Healer of all Brokenness; Lord, you are her Prince of Peace. Embrace her in your loving arms of tender mercies which you have showered upon her. Hold her close so that she has no doubt that you are there with her and will always be there, forever.

And for all others who are experiencing this same oppression, I thank you for your loving mercies which shower and embrace them forever more. For there is no forces strong enough to come against your love for them. And there never will be.

In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen....:heart2:

In Jesus name, Father God we come against this spirit of oppression which has sought to seek it's place in our precious sister nychaelasymone.

You are her Strong Tower, her Way-Maker, Healer of all Brokenness; Lord, you are her Prince of Peace. Embrace her in your loving arms of tender mercies which you have showered upon her. Hold her close so that she has no doubt that you are there with her and will always be there, forever.

And for all others who are experiencing this same oppression, I thank you for your loving mercies which shower and embrace them forever more. For there is no forces strong enough to come against your love for them. And there never will be.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! (((( HUGS ))))

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I honestly don't want to claim depression but something really has me down and feeling worthless. I don't want to blame God, I want to love Him. I really want to be happy. I don't want to give up, don't want to run, just want to get through it. I'm emotionally exhausted, physically tired.

Thank you for the poem, that was beautiful.

AMEN...Beautiful and Powerful Prayer Shimmie!

Nychaelasymone you are in my prayers. All I can add to what everyone has said is to SURRENDER all of your emotions and thoughts over to God. You stated that you are emotionally tired. It's time to pass over everything that you are feeling to God and get the rest that you deserve. Sometimes we can make life so hard by trying to deal with issues on our own. Our God loves us so much that we don't have to suffer with depression and anxiety. Don't let your "INNER ME" become your "ENEMY". I will continue to lift you up in prayer because I have days, weeks and even months of what you are going thru. God is a MIGHY GOD and he is the only one that can supply you with the JOY that you heart desires.

Blessings....

.............................................................................................
in Jesus Name Amen !:grouphug2:

*update*

I just want to thank all of you sincerely for all of your kind words and your prayers. Last night I went to dinner w./ my SIC (Sister in Christ) and we just talked about everything from the good the bad and the ugly, laughed, and ate. God knew what I needed...., I actually slept through the night, w/out crying, w/out nightmares, and I almost overslept and was late to work. I didn't care....I finally got some rest. I praised God this morning because for once, I had a moment of peace in my life and it felt so good.

*update*

I just want to thank all of you sincerely for all of your kind words and your prayers. Last night I went to dinner w./ my SIC (Sister in Christ) and we just talked about everything from the good the bad and the ugly, laughed, and ate. God knew what I needed...., I actually slept through the night, w/out crying, w/out nightmares, and I almost overslept and was late to work. I didn't care....I finally got some rest. I praised God this morning because for once, I had a moment of peace in my life and it felt so good.

Hallelujah! Thanks for the update. God is sooo good! He answers prayers! Continue to bask in His glory. He loves you and He won't forsake you.

I love, love, love this poem. I posted it here before but the search feature isn't working. Hopefully, it can be as inspirational to you as it was to me. I was going to pm this to you but I'm sure there are others (lurkers) who might need it too. Enjoy!!

Waiting on The Lord
Desperately, helplessly, longingly, I cried.
Quietly, patiently, lovingly God replied.
I plead and I wept for a clue to my fate,
And the Master so gently said, "Child, you must wait!"

"Wait, You say? Wait!" my indignant reply.
"Lord, I need answers, I need to know why!
Is Your hand shortened? Or have You not heard?
By FAITH I have asked, and am claiming Your Word."

"My future and all to which I can relate
Hangs in the balance, and You tell me to WAIT?
I'm needing a 'yes,' a go-ahead sign,
Or even a 'no' to which I can resign."

"And Lord, You promised that if we believe
We need but to ask, as we shall receive.
And Lord, I've been asking, and this is my cry:
I'm weary of asking! I need a reply!"

Then quietly, softly, I learned of my fate
As my Master replied once again, "You must wait."
So, I slumped in my chair, defeated and taut
And grumbled to God, "So, I'm waiting...for what?"

He seemed then to kneel and His eyes wept with mine,
And He tenderly said, "I could give you a sign.
I could shake the heavens, and darken the sun.
I could raise the dead, and cause mountains to run.
All you seek, I could give, and pleased you would be.
You would have what you want -- but, you wouldn't know ME."

"You'd not know the depth of My love for each saint;
You'd not know the power that I give to the faint;
You'd not learn to see through the clouds of despair;
You'd not learn to trust just by knowing I'm there;
You'd not know the joy of resting in Me
When darkness and silence were all you could see."

"You'd never experience that fullness of love
As the peace of My Spirit descends like a dove;
You'd know that I give and I save ... (for a start),
But you'd not know the depth of the beat of My heart."

"The flow of My comfort late into the night,
The faith that I give when you walk without sight,
The depth that's beyond getting just what you asked
Of an infinite God, who makes what you have LAST."

"You'd never know, should your pain quickly flee,
What it means that 'My grace is sufficient for thee.'
Yes, your dreams for your loved ones overnight would come true,
But, oh, the loss! if I lost what I'm doing in you!"

"So, be silent, my child, and in time you will see
that THE GREATEST OF GIFTS IS TO GET TO KNOW ME.
And though oft may My answers seem terribly late,
My wisest of answers is still but to WAIT."

Nice. Thank you for sharing this.

Lord, I pray in agreement with Shimmies prayer. In Jesus name AMEN.

GOD is GOOD! I am happy for you :yep:
*update*

*update*

Nychaela,

I am praying for you and I am glad that you were able to rest peacefully last night. I know that GOD is a mind regulator and will never ever EVER leave you or forsake you. HE hasn't forgotten about you. Be encouraged!

can't seem to pray for myself. I'm suffering from overwhelming sadness and everytime I try to pray, I can't. I've been crying for months and I can't seem to shake this feeling of worthlessness. I feel like I've failed God and am not doing enough for Him, along with this overwhelming feeling that I'm selfish. I try to give, volunteer, be supportive....I can give everyone else a positive word but can't seem to give myself one. I feel like I'm wasting my life and have no idea what my purpose is on this earth, feels like I've been suffereing all my little life and then I'm reminded that it could be worse. It appears everything in my life is wrong and I'm trying to break an old habit and not run from my issues but face them. I've been having nightmares and I'm not one who typically dreams but they are so real to the point that I wake up sweating, out of breath, and in tears. When I don't think I have any more tears left, they just find a way to keep flowing. I want to be happy!!!!!! Why can't I be happy!!!!! I know some of y'all think I'm crazy but I don't have anyone to talk to.....I can't even find the words to talk to God....I start praying and next thing I know, I'm crying and can't get it together.....I tried to study my Bible and got angry because I couldn't understand!!! I usually understand and can receive what I've studied. How can someone who's a Christian be this sad!!!!!!!!!! I just want a happy day!!! I need a happy day....I need a kind word.

I will pray for you. However, is it possible that something that happened is what is making you sad, and time needs to run it's course? If I may, may I ask if it is to do with your ex (I didn't see the thread to see if you guys talked or things ended).

I will pray for you. However, is it possible that something that happened is what is making you sad, and time needs to run it's course? If I may, may I ask if it is to do with your ex (I didn't see the thread to see if you guys talked or things ended).

I honestly don't believe he has anything to do with it-he may have added to it but it wasn't because of him. I was already having nightmares and feeling low. It's just a dark and rainy period in my life right now and I just try to stay prayed up and am allowing God to do what He needs to do for me to be the best for Him. I'm still having rough nights.....I had another dream and woke up this morning having chewed up my cheeks....painful...very painful. I look forward to this passing.

I am praying for you, and I believe that in the name of Jesus whatever has fallen upon you must leave-- the spirit of depression, fear, hopelessness-- they have to leave in Jesus name.

I honestly don't believe he has anything to do with it-he may have added to it but it wasn't because of him. I was already having nightmares and feeling low. It's just a dark and rainy period in my life right now and I just try to stay prayed up and am allowing God to do what He needs to do for me to be the best for Him. I'm still having rough nights.....I had another dream and woke up this morning having chewed up my cheeks....painful...very painful. I look forward to this passing.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Perhaps you should look into getting a mouth guard while you work through this, you are not only hurting your cheeks but your teeth and gums as well.

Is there anything in life that you did/do that you are really struggling with and don't know what to do? Do you have a counselor you can talk to? I have been in a dark place before and I felt like I would never get out. I'm talking years - all this in the time when I felt my relationship was the strongest ever, 10X than it is now. All I can say is you will get out of it...a confident, happy, peaceful woman. *sends prayers*

Back